Prop in Boston/Connecticut/New England

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by RAF618, Jun 20, 2006.

1. RAF618

RAF618

I know this has been discussed several times before; I have read all the posts. I am having some level of difficulty finding a legit firm in the New England area with a fair deal. I'd appreciate your input!

Eventually, I could go remote, but I am looking for a somewhat local office in which to begin with a 5K cap contr. Not 15-25K and certainly not some deal with .01-.015/$500 tech fee/80% payout.

Any suggestions ladies and gents?

Please feel free to reply and/or PM.

Thanks.

2. RAF618

RAF618

Thanks J Mowery, I read yesterday that you were working on this list to save the keystrokes =].

3. Send me an email, and I'll forward it to Boston for you.

don@stocktrading.com

Don

4. Bsulli

Bsulli

http://www.traderdaily.com/news/item/1085.html

Here's another list of prop firms I compared the two list and this list has quite a few that aren't in the other list in this thread. A combine page of both would be a very compensive page.

Bsulli

5. Awesome, I have seen this list before awhile ago, just forgot the link.

I'll see which firms on that list offer remote trading.

EDIT: I might just create a section on my little page for firms that only have in office trading as well, but mainly focused on remote trading right now.

6. I think benchmarq has an office in New Hampshire somewhere.

7. RAF618

RAF618

Hey guys, thanks for your replies. I certainly appreciate it. I'll be emailing Don to see what he knows of in Boston. In the meantime, I'd be curious to hear about what types of deal that you guys are getting remote (if you don't mind me asking) and with whom. Thanks again.

Lets say for example 1MM shares/month...what would be a fair comm. + any tech fees/intra+overnights BP/points on overnights... I am also looking for flexibility in my style; I'd like to hold some longer term positions (option hedged).

Thanks again!

8. wow, JM - what a great list! "props" (eh, hem) go to you!:D