Prop Groups are PHONIES and full of BS

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trader963, Aug 23, 2002.

1. After he posted the link, I just had to laugh...

#41     Aug 23, 2002
  2. Most traders pay almost 50% of their gross in commissions! You can I save you money!

#42     Aug 23, 2002
  3. Trader963

Can I please only trade nazcrap and get paid out a whopping 70%????
    Thanks for opening my eyes dude...you rock!!

#43     Aug 23, 2002
  4. yea you can!

Thanks we can rock together!:D

#44     Aug 23, 2002
  5. nitro

nitro

Hmm, let me think about that - you are almost right in my case - I pay about 1/3 to 1/2 (on bad days) of what I make in commissions.

Somehow, it still doens't jive ...

One thing tho, I don't trade anything that has more symbols in the name then years that the company has been around - let's see, that eliminates 98% of all NASDAQ. So any listed?

nitro

#45     Aug 23, 2002
  6. I sent a pm with my personal address so you can mail me a personal check. I appreciate the commish!

I think you would make more money if you traded nasdaq, it's you and the market place.

#46     Aug 23, 2002
  7. It was a joke.

How long have you been in the business? If you have been in the business for any amount of time, you would have seen that a great number of the naz traders are switching to listed.

One thing to remember, if it sounds too good to be true...I hope you know the rest.

#47     Aug 23, 2002
  8. trader3

trader3

JW, what are the advantages of trading listed over the NASDAQ stocks?

Thanks

#48     Aug 23, 2002
  9. bone

bone

I know of a futures prop firm (used to trade there) in the Chicago area that kept a trader for four years, even though he personally never made a penny. I know of other examples in Chicago about prop firms keeping alot of "unproductive" dead wood around. Why do you suppose they keep them around?

#49     Aug 23, 2002
  10. the more pertinent question is: why would someone who never made a penny for 4 years still trade???

#50     Aug 23, 2002