Prop Groups are PHONIES and full of BS

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trader963, Aug 23, 2002.

1. This is the funniest one yet. Those who don't plan on making money, should probably trade at a "full prop firm".....perhaps one of many who are out of business....those who make money want to keep it...why pay $10K month to your firm by sharing profits or paying higher fees.

BTW, who in the Hell pays 2.30 for 1000 shares, the most you can pay is $10.00??

Gee, another person who just doesn't get it....this is a business opportunity for those who want to be in business, not for those who want to suck a paycheck out of someone for risking someone elses money......sorry, but you may want to find a welfare state somewhere....this si the real world.

We are simply proud to provide use of capital, low costs, and 100% payouts....and a very high success rate......

Double Truth......deal with it.......(sorry for sounding cranky to the 90% of you who understand the business, but gee whiz, you gotta be kidding)...

Don

#31     Aug 23, 2002
  2. Come on, you make rational arguements then lose it when you toss out ridiculous things like 25,000 shares with $50K. We monitor risk very well, and have never had financial problems (like most firms out there). The truth about market access bothers many people....

Use of capital is huge, especially when doing Opening Only orders and such, where it is imperative to Use, not Abuse capital.

There is no truth to "faster" software.....just marketing ploys from those who can't compete on equal terms.....like staying in business by having profitable traders.

Not trying to get into an argument, but the one sided debates never prove anything to anyone. Our success speaks for itself.

Good Luck in trading...and remember, we are all part of the same "league"...regardless of what team you're on....heck, the industry thrives and survives due to retail traders, and I'm the last one to deprive people from trading that way.

Don

#32     Aug 23, 2002
  3. Please add ABW to the list of fakes or pos so called prop firms.

#33     Aug 23, 2002
  4. bigscalper

bigscalper Guest

The difference between people that make money and people that don't isn't a factor of PROP or retail, it is a factor of the strategy and/or system you employee. I am sure there are many profitable traders at Bright just as there are at many other firms. My point is, work for yourself, protect your capital and build your strategy.

#34     Aug 23, 2002
  5. Wow, great rate, sign me up, I WILL BE HAPPY TO PUT MY OWN MONEY UP TO TRADE. CAN I KEEP MY OWN PROFITS?

Please PM me because this sounds wonderful. I will be glad to pay you an extra .25 cents per 1000 just for signing me up. That would be 1.25 per 1000 right? Let's do it!

Waiting to hear from you!

#35     Aug 23, 2002
  6. Besides I'm from Pakastain so my history is poor!

It's a line from the movie Animal House.

I'm not bitching I'm letting the newbies know what lurks below the recruiters sales pitch.

#36     Aug 23, 2002
  7. Sorry for the delay!

I'm glad I can open your eyes maybe you can pass the savings on to your traders!

http://www.streetjobs.com/jobs/1170.html

#37     Aug 23, 2002
  8. r u shittin me? zone pays .0005.....
    If this is true....zone is run by some extremely greedy people

#38     Aug 23, 2002
  9. OK...OK... Harvey's new shop...

Payouts as "high as" 70%.

NASDAQ trades...what about listed?

I personally trade listed only...and have 100% payout. I would certainly have to do the math on a 30% pay cut vs. commish.

Can you even trade listed??????

#39     Aug 23, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

As far as I can tell, the HIGHEST possible Payout is 70%. One of the conditions was:

CAN I KEEP ALL MY PROFITS?

nitro :confused:

#40     Aug 23, 2002