Prop futures trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by PhillyTrader, Oct 19, 2002.

1. LA ECHO

LA ECHO ECHOtrade

Def,
    I responded hastily to your post earlier without doing any due diligence. If I had read the previous posts in another forum I would have known that the info you mentioned was previously made public. I am sorry.

#51     Oct 22, 2002
  2. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Some of my accounts at places other than IB have experienced similar issues. My guess is that most of these vendors are tyring to cut costs to such a degree that are not upgrading their IS systems and policies: they are just patching things as problems are discovered. Most of these firms seem to have the goal of zero human touch on customer service. IMHO these type of firms will go out of business before they realize the foolishness of no-touch customer service. It cost MUCH more to obtain new customers than hold on to existing ones.... Hope none of the folks driving or running these types of initiatives apply at my firms for jobs: they will get the no-touch HR analogue ....

#52     Oct 22, 2002
  3. nusrat

nusrat

CalTrader,
    Just in case my comparison was ambiguous: the "unclosable spread" is at IB. My customer-service experience at O-X has been completely unblemished.

#53     Oct 22, 2002