Prop Futures Trading Firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jarrettmp, Feb 2, 2012.

1. bone

bone

Pedigreed enough to be able to look at my TT screen and call you an ignorant fool. Pedigreed enough to have a WebICE and ClearPort ID. And to know where to do size for Nymex and ICE contracts.

And I clear NewEdge you dipshit.

#51     Feb 3, 2012
  2. Feeman

Feeman

Good luck with your educational service business here on ET. I'm sure it's a good supplement to all the $millions you're earning from watching your TT screen.

Since you're so very brilliant and pedigreed, do you remember who said, "Those you can't do teach?" Given all the time you spend posting on ET, I wonder how you manage to have time for anything.

#52     Feb 3, 2012
  3. bone

bone

#53     Feb 3, 2012
  4. bone

bone

Feeman, by the looks of your Crossland statement in the 'Journals' section I make or lose your account balance in a single day.

Tell Jim Zellinger and Ed Hague I said "hello" over there at Crossland - I knew them way back 20 years ago when I cleared TransMarket Group, and then later on when I cleared Advantage.

#54     Feb 3, 2012
  5. Feeman

Feeman

Sure you do. That's why you solicit losing traders to pay you to learn how to trade. My guess is you're losing a lot more than making and vending helps pay the bills.

My Journal account is a test to see if an autotrade strat I created has an edge. The account balance is adequate for my stated purpose.

#55     Feb 3, 2012
  6. Shanb

Shanb

ouch.

#56     Feb 3, 2012
  7. hitnrun

hitnrun

another thread where the wheels came off the train

The thread starter sounds confused in what he wants help with anyway

#57     Feb 3, 2012
  8. You and Mav, and others were going above the call of duty with some good, solid advice. Not sure where things went wrong.

Don

#58     Feb 3, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, when I get involved in a thread, things always seem to go wrong. Maybe it's my people's skills. :)

#59     Feb 3, 2012
  10. hitnrun

hitnrun

I asked the thread starter

What contracts he will trade & How many does he need to trade?

No reply

maybe he figured it out by now that he does not need a prop firm
    then again he seems like he does not know how leverage works

you can only lead a horse to water lol

#60     Feb 3, 2012