Prop firms with stocks

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by konradg, Jul 12, 2017.

1. konradg

konradg

Hello everyone,

Kinda new to daytrading. However I've been messing around intraday trading with stocks through Tradingview and I've been enjoying it. I've checked out some Prop firms and I noticed mostly trade futures and/forex. I'd prefer one that lets you trade with stocks.

Any suggestions?

2. traderjo

traderjo

I believe Bright Trading in USA but you need to be Licensed etc check it

3. T3 may be worth looking into....

Please post your findings and what you decide. Good luck!

4. traderjo

traderjo

Had a look at the second video..it looks like thsi is about
    a) Two diff entities T3LIve is a Education seller and B) T3 Trading group is the actual Broker dealer

It seems T3 is somewhat between Tier 1 who only takes people in without any capital contribution and those on Tier 3 low level unregulated+and whose business model is based on churning the "test fees" Reason I say this in this video there is a mention of "Training fee " of $1495! which raises the question
    1) is the business based on churning or true funding!
    2) Is this just a broker to overcome PDT rules and also to get large leverage that you can't get within Margin A/c but then again if it was a simple broker then you would be able to take away your deposit anytime! and the a/c is directly on your name + you dont need Series 57 ! so it is not a straight forward broker either!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  5. dealmaker

dealmaker

He is in Netherlands....

6. traderjo

traderjo

? who

7. dealmaker

dealmaker

OP

8. traderjo

traderjo

Who is OP and what does that have to do with this thread? sorry I am confused

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

OP is original poster. I believe post credit crisis US prop firms can't accept overseas customers.

10. traderjo

traderjo

oh ok.... post GFC I did ask Bright and they were willing but they needed more deposit as compared to a US resident so perhaps that T3 video is before GFC because that lady says NOn US can join!

#10     Jul 13, 2017