Prop Firms w/ Simulator Trial ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jetmacrotrader, Aug 5, 2009.

1. hello all,

i was wondering if anyone can give me some prop firms without entry fee to high, that allow a trader to be on a simulator first, than as if a trader proves profitable, the firm will back him with capital. Tradingfunding.com is one that is good for this. Is there anymore that anybody else knows ?

2. With Tradingfunding.com you pay 10k upfront for your so called training.

Please know that your training fee is gone even if you do not lose any of the firm's money.

No harm trying the free week watching them trade.

I would not give them any money at all !!

3. I am sorry but I believe you are confusing us with another company, we do not provide any training, and we do not charge therefore. I understand the company you are refering to is called stockmarketfunding.com We have no association with them whatsoever. I hope this helps.

4. You just went in "under construction"-mode, trying to cover up for the similarities in webdesign with your sister-scam company called tcamarkets.com ?

5. Just started a group for new guys with a B/D, If interested PM me and we can talk further. The training is top notch and fee is minimal.

6. Also, make sure that whoever you go with actually has a training program and it's not just a way for some llc to have you put up money in a shady way.