Prop Firms that offer salary

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by wanttotrade77, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Hello,

I am new here and very excited to have found this site. I have been trying to get into trading for some time and have been unable to find a prop firm that offers a salary or draw from day one. Only need about 6 months and it can be a very minimal salary or draw. Does anyone know of a prop firm in NYC that provides this? Please provide any contact info you have as well. Thanks for your time

2. Hold Brothers has in the past. Contact Chris O'Gorman. Find number on website.

Best of luck

3. Doubt you'll find that at all anywhere anymore. Its not worth a prop's resources to finance someone whose odds of success are about 10%. If you want to trade, you're most likely gonna have to suck it up and not make any $$$ for awhile while you learn.

4. I agree, the prop firms could do this back in the day because commish were pretty high but also the market moved so much more that they could get away with high commish b/c the potential for the prop trader to earn was still very high despite the high commish.

The market has changed a lot in terms of volitility and commish are pretty darn low now. Times are a lot tighter in the prop biz.

5. Hello from Spain
    Transmarket and Saxon are offering a small salary at their Madrid offices. I ve been interviewed at Saxon Madrid last week.

I would also like to know if there are any more prop trading firms in Spain (apart from HLV and Swittrade)

Thank you.

6. Dogfish

Dogfish

If you make the hop over to Gibraltar you'll find a few more

7. I believe Opus is paying a small draw.

FNYS $55k for training program - geared for college graduates - probably need to know someone ---

8. cant find anything on opus. do you have any contact info or a website?

Where are they located

9. They are the prop group within Schonfeld ----