Prop Firms that offer affiliate deals

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Dorfin0, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Dorfin0

Dorfin0

Just looking for prop firms that offer affiliate deals where if you wanted to start a prop firm, but didnt want to put up all the cash and legal work, etc you can become a franchise of an existing prop firm.

Interested in both registered firms and sub llcs

Thank you in advance

2. all you have to do is search the board

3. Dorfin0

Dorfin0

bump

4. Another SPAMMER ON ET.

REGISTERED FEB 2010

POSTED 2

START A NEW SUBJECT AND ASK A QUESTION

He watches the answers and then he start to ask diffrent question

After couple of questions and answers he start to advertise about XYZ company like....

" guys what do u think about XYZ? What do u think about XYZ my friend works there and he thinks they are great...."

Remember ET is not a place for free advertising

but just go ahead, i am waiting for you to mention the XYZ

5. Dorfin0

Dorfin0

Well I guess it really doesn't matter that no one is responding.... why because I subscribe to puretick.com.

Alex is probably the best trader that I've ever gotten to meet. His calls are so on the money. I have to imagine this guy makes well into the 7 figures. I mean the guy has a private jet. I feel very honored to be able to be a part of puretick.

Because I am a member I am able to pay my bills, pay rent, afford my expensive gf, and have cash left over, so I guess I really don't need to open a prop shop cause I have puretick.

Go PURETICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Dorfin0

Dorfin0

That was a joke!!!!!!!

Okay I DO NOT WANT anyone to say ANYTHING on this board about affiliate, or I will ask the mod to delete it. Instead PM ME. I have received a couple of PM's. Thank you guys. But was hoping for more