Prop Firms - Montreal

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Jessmeister, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hey,
    I have been trading low key for a few years now while I have been at school. I am now a university student and have limited funds to trade with although I still manage to hold several positions at any given time. I've tried some long-term investing, some swing trades and even a couple of day trades and have some knowledge about the market, however I still have a lot to learn.

I live in Montreal and am studying finance. I was wondering if joining a prop firm would be a good idea seeing as I ultimately want to end up in this field and would benefit greatly from the learning opportunities that they can offer me. Also, I personally don't have enough money to make serious returns so could this be a good chance to do just that.

Are there any noteworthy prop firms in Montreal? If so has anyone had any past experiences worth sharing?

I know this thread has been opened before but not much info has been posted in the last few years. I am ready and willing to check out any firm in MTL.
    Thanks!