Prop firms in Sweden

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ynox1, Aug 2, 2006.

1. ynox1

ynox1

Does anyone know of any prop firms in Sweden where you can trade Futures, or can get you set up to trade remotely ?
    Thanks!

2. Closest I've heard of is Pan Capital. However, I don't think it's what you're after.

Maybe approach someone in London. Fortis, Marex etc.

http://www.pancapital.se/

3. You can also check out the list of London-arcades over at T2W, if you're after futures trading - a lot of them offer remote trading. The US firms like Bright and Echo offer remote as well, although you need to get the US series 7 license.

Lykke til! :)

4. ynox1

ynox1

Thanks for your help. I actually trade at a large prop firm in London, but I just thought it would be better to trade with a swedish company. If I can't find anywhere in Sweden, I'll check out what my company can offer rme
    I got in touch with those 2 companies and I am waiting for an answer.
    Thanks again, and if you guys get any more info about any swedish companies please let me know.

5. Alot of firms have prop-traders within their trading division.

Fischer Partners has a couple of prop traders sitting at the same office but not trading for the firm, but through, remote or whatever its called.

6. Sorry maybe you wanted a couple of examples. Handelsbanken, SEB, Swedbank, Fischer Partners, Carnegie. I think Handelsbanken (SHB) is the only firm which also has a qvant division within the trading desk.

Actually, traders are more respected abroad than in sweden, why I dont know. Not among pros but among common people.

Good luck