Prop firms in San Diego

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by BMT, May 31, 2003.

1. i gotta side with Don on this one.....what's important is how it is handled once the situation comes to light. i am sure they have handled it appropriately.

#11     Jun 6, 2003
  2. Thanks, Chet....these type of events are difficult for all involved. Best of luck!!

Don

#12     Jun 6, 2003
  3. and you thought the "not so bright" boot camp was just about trading

eeeeyaaahhh :D

sorry couldn't resist

#13     Jun 6, 2003
  4. whats out of place is someone mentioning an incident like that on a public forum, especially when that guy is from a competing firm trying to slander another one......

#14     Jun 6, 2003
  5. You might feel differently if quite a few posts weren't deleted off this thread over the weekend. But all of this is moot anyway. Everyone is fine....everything is fine....and everyone made a sh*t load of money this week. Market is back BABY :D

#15     Jun 6, 2003
  6. Amen to that! A good week for all concerned....have a good weekend all!!

Don

#16     Jun 6, 2003
  7. From Webster:

SLANDER
    1. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

My earlier post was true and accurate.

If it is "out of place" I apologize to the two traders I mentioned.

BIG HOG you are right, this incident should not have been brought up, I hope that it is resolved with an amicable parting and everyone can go about their merry trading ways and free to make their livings!

I would hate to see more postings on the board about unfortunate incidents between traders and management at any firm.

I repeat, I apologize to both the traders mentioned in my earlier post.

#17     Jun 11, 2003