Prop firms in Holland/Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by FT79, Apr 5, 2008.

1. FT79

FT79

Hi,

Does anybody know any Prop firms in Holland/Amsterdam. The only firms I know are Market Wizards, Effective Traders and Cebulon.

Thanks,
    FT79

2. FT79

FT79

bump

3. wucah

wucah

I think there is TitleTrade and SwiftTrade in Rotterdam, I think SwiftTrade went bankrupt maybe.

Check their websites and i am sure they will connect you with the offices.

4. Franz

Franz

If you are interested in Eurex, maybe here is some help:

Eurex NCM NL

5. what kind of a prop firm are you looking for

6. Optiver is a great company, but hard to get in there.

7. FT79

FT79

Thanks!

8. FT79

FT79

Hi Bertdeboer,

I’m successfully trading index-options and want to expand my trading. I have a full-time job and I’m thinking about to go pro and be a full-time trader. Expanding to futures and/or stocks but this also depends on the possibilities.

Best Regards,
    FT79

9. and what specific are you looking for that Effective, Wizzards or Cebulon cannot offer you then?

Of these three (indeed the only one I know) who offer marketmaking on Euronext (only effective Traders also offers marketmaking on Eurex), Effective is the only one where you can get a deal where you keep 100% of your profit. You do have to negociate there tradingprices does though...

10. FT79

FT79

I’m not looking something for specific but this kind of business is new for me. If I make a choice I want the company with best rates/IT/software/knowledge/etc. Do you have experience with these kind of companies in Holland? Have you ever heard of intal (www.intal.nl). You can work for the firm or have deal comparable with Effective Traders/Cebulon/Market Wizards.

FT79

#10     Apr 12, 2008