Prop firms in Germany (Munich,Nurnberg,...)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by VictorCZ, Jul 11, 2010.

1. VictorCZ

VictorCZ

Good day guys.
    Could someone tell proprietary firms in Munich, Nurnberg or in general in Germany? I live in the Czech Republic and as I understand there is no chance of finding something like that. I am actively trading in futures S & P500 since 2005. There is a proved traderecord. I do not speak German.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Midas

Midas

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here you go.

http://www.citraders.de/

They are in Cologne, Germany. Great city.

4. So, how´s the tax rate over there in good, old Germany ? And do you have to pay into the depositors guarantee fund like all other financial market pasrticipants ? And last but not least : how is BAFIN interpreting prop firms in Germany ?

5. r4lle

r4lle

Don't know any but CIT seems to be one.

I think Germany is not the right country for trading anyways. Way too much regulation from BAFIN. If you want to make money, then leave this country... ;-)

Greetings from Berlin

6. errr you are not even German, why would you want to go to Germany, i imagine London must have a lot of prop shops and arcades

7. VictorCZ

VictorCZ

Germany simply not far from CZ.
    Maybe someone can send me by PM adress of known company in U.K. where I can use exactly my method and later get really big money (>10mln).
    Frankly I'm not sure that I understand correctly what prop firms are. I do not need salary just part of profit.
    Sorry for my English.
    Peace 2 all.

8. saico

saico

2 years ago there was a Swift Trade office in Prague. I dont know if they're still around.