prop firms in china

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by harold, Dec 31, 2006.

1. harold

harold

:) :) :)
    i play startcarft , broodwar for years,my APM is about 200,but you know, that of the professional in korea is about over 400.so i am ashamed for this. and my boss havenot asked me for experience of video game in the interview.

is this becoming big in china?
    the branchs open in fourth Quarter 2006 is more than the total branchs in china before ,and keep increasing
    it's veryeasy to open a franchise branch ,just like open a 7-11

do they have it every big city now?
    yes,over 10 big city.city like bejing shanghai have 3-10,and more and more will open soon, maybe double in one year.

is this commercial Secrets ?......................

is prop trading there very popular for jobs?
    it's a new job here, and the average salary is much more than common people here,but is not so good in us standard.first year ,the average salary is about 2000-8000RMB,and the better day-trading skill you have, the more capital the firm offer you,and the more you earn,there is no upper limit.

are there a lot of offices there?
    yes,every main city have branchs,bejing 3-5,shanghai 4-8£¬nanjing2-3,shengzhen ,guangzhou,dongguan,suzhou,wuxi,wuhan,chongqing,changchun,shenyang,tianjing......
    a lot of cities. maybe 30-50 branchs in mainland,china.and there is branchs in macau,hongkong,taiwan,too.

what is the main company to trade with?
    according the sum of traders : NYSE NASDAQ LSE AMEX CME

are the offices mainly run by chinese managers?
    yes,but a lot of them are canada-chinese,because the swiftrade Headquarters is in toronto.

also how do you trade, do you scalp stocks, i
    mean what is your basic strategy?
    the job is prop trade,or day trade. i join the firm only one aweek ago. you can get info from http://www.swifttrade.com/ you can contact them

So, what exactly is trading?
    Simply put, SwiftTrade's Traders trade a company's capital (not their own) on the stock market. Traders are equipped with state-of-the-art computers and software that allows them direct access to the markets via a number of Electronic Communications Networks, or ECN's. Traders will generally buy and sell one security (stock), making lightening fast decisions in a matter of seconds to capture the "spread" or the difference between asking price and the bidding price of that security.
    How does it work?
    Each Trader is connected to a Market (NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, CME, LSE etc.), and trades a single stock. Traders have three basic resources on hand to make lightening-fast buy and sell decisions:
    The Level II Window: This window shows the size and value of all the bids and offers (in left and right columns, respectively) on a particular stock, top-down from highest to lowest. This allows traders to see what every other trader is bidding, or offering. When a trader puts in a bid or offer, it will appear on this screen. Watching a Level II screen on an active stock is spectacular, with buys and sells happening in less than seconds.
    Charting: The charting window shows the progressive ups and downs of a stock's price, as well as the volume (number of shares) traded. By watching charts, traders can pick up on patterns than aid in making buy or sell decisions.
    The "Squawk Box": This is essentially a PA system that connects the trading floor to an actual person, standing on the floor at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, where Futures (contracts to buy stocks in the future) are traded. By listening to what other traders are betting on in the long term, stock traders can get a better idea of what the price of the underlying stock will do in the immediate future.
    Sound crazy? It is. It is quite possibly the most exciting job around.
    How often does a trader "trade"?
    Traders average around 250 transactions, representing 250-500,000 shares in a single day. Some of the company's top traders will move upwards of two to three million!
    How are traders paid?
    Traders earn a percentage of the overall net profit they make in any given month, and the more profit they make, the larger percentage of it they take home.
    What qualifications do I need to become a Trader?
    Traders are energetic, competitive, and driven by an insatiable need to succeed. No related experience is necessary, however, as Swift Trade provides extensive training to all potential traders. We look for people who can handle an extremely fast-paced and highly pressurized environment with enthusiasm and flare.
    How can I apply?
    SwiftTrade's affiliates seriously consider every resume that crosses their desks. Please visit the Recruitment section of this website for more information, or visit the Locations section to apply directly to the office nearest you.

any shares do the best traders usually trade, and what do they make in $?
    top traderin the company can make over $500000,realistcally ,a good trader can earn $80000

what comissions do you pay?
    the swifttrade provide the capital,no dest fee, no any fee ! and provide the lunch.

what do you expect to make in USD?
    make as much $ as possible

how is it to trade late at night and early morning? not like most working people.
    in china,we work from
    pm9:00 -am4:30 trading pm9:30-am4:00
    pm10:00-am5:30 (winter),trading pm 10:30-am5:00

'cause we are 13 hours later than you.

#21     Jan 3, 2007
  2. harold

harold

we provide nothing ,even 1$ is no need,the firms provide the capital, software, voice,news,service.even lunch.
    we have strict discipline.if sameone's loss touch the bottom line of himself, he will be shun down by the software.and we start from 10k$, and 100 shares per trade first.and increase to millons $ provide for you, if you keep earning.
    top trader trade 7000 times a day. and earn over 500k$ one day.
    over 1/5 volume in nasdaq made by us.

secret ,commercial secret.........

#22     Jan 3, 2007
  3. jj90

jj90

I just had to make a comment about this. I find APM pointless, I could hotkey nexus+probes on 1-2 at beginning and randomly go 12121212121212 to boost APM. Sure APM speed in actual gameplay means something, but running a ling around LT or BGH using waypoints every 5 seconds to boost or clicking minerals/worker continously is pointless.

#23     Jan 3, 2007
  4. How much are the top guys in your branch doing ?

#24     Jan 3, 2007
  5. timmyz

timmyz

how is swift able to make money providing deals like this?

#25     Jan 4, 2007
  6. harold

harold

10-20% profit made up by us is the salary.
    the swfit and the branch holder share the remnant .

#26     Jan 4, 2007
  7. Swift takes 30% + $0.14 per trade.

#27     Jan 4, 2007
  8. timmyz

timmyz

but don't 99% of the traders lose and blow out their account?

#28     Jan 5, 2007
  9. with so many branches how does a branch manager prevent another branch from stealing their traders?

#29     Jan 5, 2007
  10. Students are allowed to risk much less money than traders. A single trader's profits at the end of the month cover the losses of many students.

#30     Jan 5, 2007