Prop firms in Canada

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by serioustrader, Oct 4, 2010.

1. but he said we don't need to wire anything....i think...

#21     Oct 24, 2010
  2. Hey, econometrics... Do let us know as to why you wish to wire us a free million bucks? I mean if that kind of dealmaking is possible then screw trading as we would much rather have everyone wire us free money! Thanks!

#22     Oct 24, 2010
  3. This opportunity is no longer available as we have managed to fill all available spots. Regards everyone.

#23     Nov 4, 2010
  4. $ 10,000 $ 20,000 $ 30,000
    Trader 0.425 0.450 0.475
    Master Trader 0.450 0.475 0.500
    Grand Master 0.475 0.500 0.550 0.600
    Million Dollar 0.500 0.550 0.600 0.650

no gimmicks, no commissions, no deposits!

#24     Dec 6, 2010
  5. When selecting a firm to trade with make sure you do your homework. Find out how long have they been in business, who makes the management team and how often does it change, Do they have a physical location and how long have they been on the location, what is the frequency of payouts and do they alwys pay or miss payment, how do they process their payment (print cheques, write cheques, pay cash?). DO as much reserach as you can. If you find anything suspecious, stay away.

#25     Feb 16, 2011
  6. This thread smells like another lynx recruiter SPAM attack

Ain't it funny how in each post he has been working there for 2 Months NOW!!! I hope he doesn't trade the way he calculates his months...especially if he trades options! LOL

I know of another firm that seem to be well organised from what I've been told, so please don't take my word for it. The ARB Group

arbgroup.ca/

They made a presentation at the CSTA (canadian Society of Technical Analysts) recently. I couldn't attend but there you go.

Welcome to Montreal!

Marc

#26     Feb 16, 2011
  7. I have heard a few things I'm not one for starting rumors so I ain't gonna start anything on these boards about Globus Trading (formally LYNX). Just to say that I don't currently trade there, never have traded there and never plan to. Best of luck to those that do.

#27     Feb 16, 2011
  8. So apparently Globus/Lynx is closing it's doors... guess what I had heard was true!

#28     Mar 4, 2011
  9. I've spoken to various traders, some of whom are in the prop firms discussed in this thread. The general consensus is that Swift and Infinium are the only legitimate prop firms in Toronto.

I will not lie, one of my long term aspirations is to start a Foreign Exchange prop firm in Toronto.

#29     Mar 8, 2011
  10. Have you done any research in this regard? let me know. Perhaps we can partner on this venture.

#30     Mar 8, 2011