prop firms in Canada

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by luckylucy, Feb 24, 2008.

1. futures just came online at wts like a week or 2 ago, I don't even have an account setup yet. i'll let you know what it looks like in a week or 2 when i get it goin. (for equities wts ok, hoping the same for futs)

#11     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Any info on WTS? I can't find I website. What does it stand for?

#12     Oct 17, 2008

3. WTS = World Trade Securities.
    www.worldtradesecurities.com

info@wtstrading.com

FYI the website sucks, best to email using the one above if you want anything worthwhile or pm me.

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. saico

saico

Tried to contact them, but they have a hard time to respond. Certainly not helpful to build confidence.

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. What is up with World Trade Securities (WTS)? There is No information on their website.

Do they require a capital contribution?

What are the fees?

I emailed and asked them but they didn't answer. Is anybody trading with them that can give up some information?

#15     Oct 23, 2008
  6. pm me if u need information

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. They are not legally registered as a trading firm. Call the Quebec Securities Commission and ask before you hand over any money.

#17     Oct 31, 2008
  8. If they even didn't bother to answer these basic questions, how could you trust them? After you hand in your $$, you might also receive no response....

#18     Nov 2, 2008
  9. ayaghi

ayaghi

Vortex Capital Group, but they only deal with US Equities and Options

#19     Jan 9, 2012
  10. Chagi

Chagi

Just curious, exactly which regulatory category do you think they would be required to register under? There is no "prop" category in Canada.

#20     Jan 9, 2012