Prop firms in California / West Coast?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by sell em, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sell em

sell em

Any solid prop firms doing equities or futures in California or the West Coast?

2. Had a good conversation with a guy from Cygroup once.
    I think they are out of Cali.

3. wojo3423

wojo3423

I just started trading with CFT Financials in San Diego... Check'em out, so far so good.

4. Wojo,

You are a scum bag and if you try to pimp trader off this site than I will post your sheets from last year and let all traders know what a shit bag trader you are.

You are not prop but a commish whore and if your trading was any good than why will you need commish to supplement anything.

You are a THIEF. I AM NOT SURE HOW YOU TALKED ANYONE INTO LETTING YOU REPRESENT THEIR FIRM, BUT THEY DID NOT DO ANY BACKGROUD CHECK.

THAT WAS MY MISTAKE ALSO AND I WILL MAKE IT MY GOAL TO NOT ALLOW ANOTHER TO BE FOOLED.

TRADERS BE AWARE OF THIS GUY AND GROUP.

5. i contacted this group in san diego and received no response. glad to hear that i didn't, sounds like another classic boiler room situation. san diego has some doozies..............:cool:

6. please just visit CFT's website and read about the owners/managers to verify legitimacy. the San Diego office is the base for the new arm of CFT, which caters to self-financed traders. pretty simple. some of the best commissions I have seen.

7. If Wojo is involved, than CFC has done no due diligence and that says something about this firm.

Jason, you where there with iTrading and left before it got ugly....but Wojo is a thief...bottom line.

Trade well.

8. tradernewport, what up?

i was partners with wycoff trader and wojo in a prop shop in san diego. me and wojo use to trade at international trading group in chicago for 6ish or so years and were great drinkin buddies. we obviouslyy drank too much because we decided to come to san diego and set up a firm out here,

wycoff trader was an offsite silent partner who i didn't know to well at the time of inception. (he lost the most in the deal, i ran a close second) i'm gonna take the high ride here and just say i still talk to wycoff trader but not wojo. nuff said..

i don't know about this whole deal in san diego that cft financial is doing but i wish them well.

"Bud... Bud I like you. Just remember something. Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss."

9. "a'int here to cause no trouble. I'm just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle."

Inspired by the words of Icky Woods, I just want the facts to be displayed and I will not say anything about this again.

Trade them up and make all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you can.

10. i been with cygroup (los angeles) past 3 yrs. no problems so far.

#10     Nov 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.