Prop Firms in/around Vancouver BC.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NevouS, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Been here for the last few days & supposed to head to Victoria on Monday, then departing Seattle for home (Texas) on Wednesday.

Absolutely amazing city though, and I'd love to stay here. You have any recs?

#61     Jun 11, 2012
  2. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

Take a slow drive from downtown Van to Squamish. if your up for it, hike the trail The Chief. The drive it self is worth it.

#62     Jun 11, 2012
  3. arai123

arai123

does Bright Trade still have an office in Vancouver?? if so, can you please PM me the address?
    I know they have one in Langley, but I cannot find any information for the one in Vancouver...

#63     Jul 10, 2012
  4. Rob227

Rob227

I heard from a guy that worked in the Vancouver office that it shut down last year or around then.

#64     Jul 11, 2012
  5. Info sent by PM.

Don

#65     Jul 11, 2012
  6. Vancouver office as a private group (Clifford Family Group), not a corporate location. Still is.

#66     Jul 11, 2012
  7. TA3

TA3

I trade equities and would appreciate any information on prop firms in Vancouver. I can put up my own capital and do not want to pay any training fees.

#67     Sep 30, 2012
  8. had been day trading for 4 years before 2012, going to be back trading from the beginning of 2013, just wondering if there's any day trading office or day trader group here in Vancouver area.

happy trading, everyone.

#68     Dec 10, 2012
  9. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

I run trading group. We are a remote group though. i know the bright guys are in van and also the swift trade guys are here too. drop me an email and we can talk about your options, maybe grab a coffee. one.island@hotmail.com

#69     Dec 10, 2012
  10. fuf

fuf

I am selling a computer setup with an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, E8400, 3Ghz, 4GB Ram, and Windows 7 PRo 32 bit OS, 8 - 17" Sharp LDC screens with two Ergotron racks., including 2 - quad port video cards, extra long cables, wireless MS Keyboard, and a trackball mouse. This is a solid setup I have used for trading financial markets and displaying multiple screens. The computer is approx 5 years old and the screens are approx. 8 years old. I am moving and upgrading my system. Please email me with any questions.

Local pick-up only.

Here is a link to the pic and my craigslist ad: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/sys/3491899650.html

#70     Dec 22, 2012