Prop Firms in/around Vancouver BC.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NevouS, Mar 12, 2009.

1. sawyer

sawyer

Hey guys,
    Title is now in Vancouver as of a few months ago...the office has limited capacity right now but we're always willing to meet new traders. Some of us scalp and others play momentum depending on market condition. In the near future interviews will be taking place with the possibility of being hired in May.
    Only experienced traders will be looked at, at this time. Send me a message to discuss further.
    Cheers,
    Tom

#51     Mar 24, 2009
  2. What about the Title office in Calgary?

#52     Mar 24, 2009
  3. Hey Henry, I trade with a remote firm called RTFM (real time financial management) trade costs vary on the trader but I have seen 4.00 per 1000 plus they give ECN rebates. They do require a capital deposit for risk but can give as much as 20X leverage but here is the best part they payout 98%. I have been with them almost 2 years and have got a few traders for them they all seem to be very happy, pm I can give you the guys name if you like, They are for real.

#53     Mar 24, 2009
  4. NYC212

NYC212

has anyone attended the pair class in Vancouver ? it is a member of the Bright traders who teaches/trades the pairs up there

#54     Apr 9, 2009
  5. nasdorq

nasdorq

I can almost hear the dogs barking in your head.

#55     Apr 9, 2009
  6. Just giving this thread a bump.

Am looking for any info on prop firms in and around Vancouver. I swing trade futures and am looking into equities again. I worked at Swift Vancouver before and wondered what is left out there.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any info for office and/or remote.

Thanks.

#56     Apr 22, 2009
  7. bobf123

bobf123

hi£¬ my name is Bob, i am a daytrader in Van as well¡£
    if you are a daytrader in Van PM me¡£

#57     Jul 28, 2009
  8. dealmaker

dealmaker

Bright Trading has offices in Vancouver and Langley.

#58     Jul 28, 2009
  9. TTT... Visiting Vancouver now & thinking this would be a great place to live/work.

#59     Jun 9, 2012
  10. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

How long are you staying for?

#60     Jun 10, 2012