Prop firm with contract that protects deposits/account

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Acumen, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Acumen

Acumen

Are there prop firms out there with this sort of agreement? I finally decided I need more leverage and want to hook up with one. I can’t seem to find any that give any sort of guarantee on my deposit.

I am looking for an agreement that says I deposited X dollars, they are mine, and any gains or losses on them are also mine, I can have them back whenever I want no penalty.

They all seem to want me to trust them with my deposit check with no actual agreement. If someone can point me in the right direction, or better yet to a firm that doesn’t need a deposit that will take me, I would appreciate it. I have a 7 and 63 and a BA, am in the greater NY area and would trade remote but would prefer an office setting in NYC. I am not looking for a training program, but am always willing to learn more by working under someone. I don't need allot of leverage, don't need overnight, just looking for a fair deal or a position where I have the liberties to use my system.

2. I understand where you are coming from. I highly recommend you check out FlatIronTrading.com if you feel confident with trading without any training. They don't offer any training as all their traders are experienced. But they do have very professional technical support, risk management and never had a problem with monthly payments. Their payout structure is the best I have found. I trade remotely with them and network with some of their remote traders through a web-teleconference program we meet up on. Best of luck

3. If remote is OK send a PM to Don Bright or find him in the Prop section.