Prop firm w/ no capital contributions

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stockcharts, Feb 24, 2008.

1. With no capital contribution or clearing any exams, in India there are pretty many firms coming with the following deal:
    1. Basic Salary: no matter wether u make or loose. In any case if u are fired, shall be payed salary till that day.
    2. Profit Sharing: 30-70%, depending on the comissions charged and monthly P/L of trader
    3. Comissions charged are between 2$ to 10$ per ticket, depending on the profit-sharing deal.

they've been able to attract gud talent here :)

#11     Jul 6, 2008
  2. Dont forget 35% with .01 and 0 salary and $50 loss limit per day. All for the special "no capital contribution" deal.

#12     Jul 6, 2008
  3. A daily wage in India is a cup of rice so I don’t think salary matters. You will never make money off that deal day trading either. Now if you tell me its swing trading I think you can do well if you’re a good trader.

#13     Jul 6, 2008
  4. Kinda lot different from that.

The profit sharing comes with the salary. So now if I make 40k pm like my buddy in US, I get a payout of around 25k USD. Since living costs here are 1/10 of US, that means a fucking killing. I am talking about making money daytrading NASDAQ.

Alrite, if u wanna say there's no money in daytrading, wud like to inform u there are many making 50k pm. Now I am not interested in posting my ledger, so u may take it any way u like. Peace.

#14     Jul 6, 2008
  5. Damn.....never heard of something like that.

#15     Jul 6, 2008
  6. It sounds to me he's not telling the whole story. Typically the new scam is to offer no deposit and a good payout. But then you have to take their "proprietary course" which amounts to old school tape reading that applied before NYSE went electronic. The tuition is typically 5 grand. Which is the typical deposit these old firms used to require.

#16     Jul 6, 2008
  7. 0 contribution seems too good to be true. they would risk themselves especially when they're not monitoring you every second. i trade with a pretty good prop firm for a couple years right now. pm if you have questions.

#17     Jul 9, 2008