Prop Firm that uses AMP as Broker

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Xeldor, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Xeldor

Xeldor

Hello everyone, I'm currently passing a prop firm challenge at mentfunding, they use eightcap as broker but i don't like the 15 pips spread they have on btc, it's almost impossible to scalp when the volatility is too low.

I recently opened a demo account on AMP and they have just 2 pips spread on btc that's amazing, and I don't want to trade with my own money, so do you know a prop firm that uses AMP as broker or any prop firm that would allow me to trade btc with the smallest spread possible?

thanks to everyone for sharing information and experience with me, have a nice day.

2. There is no such prop firm. All the futures prop firms use basically Rithmic as their trading platform with their data included.

3. Xeldor

Xeldor

Well, I wouldn't be that definitive, there's so many brokers and prop firm out there, you probably simply don't know.

But I'm interressed with your answer, can you give me names of prop firms that work with rithmic and what is the spread on btc on this plateform?

4. If you want good spreads on crypto I would choose TrueForexFunds as prop firm. Futures prop firms with Rithmic are not any good because they all have trailing drawdown. That TrueForexFunds has only static drawdown which is much more in favor for any trader here.

5. I believe E2T uses Advantage Futures as their broker.