Prop Firm that offers Good Training for Rookies.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by tradesum, Nov 12, 2007.

1. tradesum

tradesum

I am a rookie that has been trading on my own previously. I am looking to trade for a prop firm that offers real training I can use. If anyone can give some suggestions, it would help. I have heard mixed reviews on Bright Trading $1000.00 course, though I have no experience or opinion on Bright Trading. Bright Trading seem to be a very nice company from my initial experience. Can anyone give a little insight to a humble rookie? Thanks

2. Most money up firms offer zero training. You may be lucky to sit next to someone who is willing to mentor you. If I were you, I'd offer someone 20% of your net profits to teach you some things for half a year.

Nobody trains anymore because nothing's for free in this market.

3. tradesum

tradesum

Thanks for the response. I will continue searching hopefully something will come along.

4. Try First New York Secuirites if you can get in. They have a good training program. Most money up's don't.

5. tradesum

tradesum

Thanks TTF. I have been studying a working on the craft for a while. I am ready, I just do not know where to really start. The horror stories on this site are discouraging at best.

6. assafe

assafe

If you could let me know where is it that your are located i might be able to direct you to some good firms i know
    if you can elaborate a bit more on your trading experience that would help me direct you to the right place
    are you looking to work remotely or in an office environment

assi

7. flai

flai

What about Swift Trade?