Prop Firm That Allows Shorting Of Otc/Pinksheet Stocks

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by One2, Jan 13, 2011.

1. One2

One2

I have been with Broad Street Trading for a year or so now and they are awesome. They used to allow shorting of almost all penny stocks but they changed clearing firms and do not allow shorting of OTC/Pinks anymore. This is a great trading stratigy to fade the rallys of over-hyped stocks so my question is are there any other prop firms out there that allow this type of trading and if so what is required to trade with them

thanks in advance

-one2

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

very risky. did they let you hold overnight? some pennies can go 300-400% in ur face...look at HNHI..the one that 50cent tweeted about. I used to trade pennies. Never shorted them and have also spoken to broad street a while back when i heard they could short..the way i used to trade them is by following certain emailers and spotting which ones had the stronger following. and trying to buy before it got bid up, but certainly not chasing....peace

3. One2

One2

Yes It is very risky to trade penny stocks in either direction. I did not hold overnight but once the pump is done....you know what comes next. :)

4. PriyaJain

PriyaJain

I really believe in penny stock investing...Anybody can investing in penny stocks by initially starting just a small amount of money. The fact is that penny stocks are enormously uncertain. In fact, some superior investment firms reject to deal with penny stocks at all.You can easily find a list of penny stocks from brokers who specialize in this kind of stock and penny stocks lists are currently very popular online and to payment services.