Prop Firm stereo-type traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jtnet, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Walter was a def character..i met him once before i decided not to join Worldco back in 98...it was definatly comedy
    he was screamin at me as i got in the elevator..... I"LL MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!
    about 2 years later i saw him on the subway ..full gray suit in all...and he couldnt stand still...pretty funny

so many characters it would take me a while
    here is couple.....doesnt include all the swearers and keyboard breakers....

the guy with the little dog......are his initials A . K? ...cause i know a guy like that with a little dog named "Latte".....another freak

other dude i worked with used to trade options before comin to trade stocks with us....Dude reminded me of the guy from GHOST who jumps in front of the train....always mumbling to himself about Alan Greenspan...the state of the economy,,,,the earnings of the companie.s.....etc
    An Analyst who tried to daytrade...obviously we all konw how that ended

Another wanna be trader who used to be a broker on the amex.....the dude was a riot......kept talkin bout all the money he made but when exxon would run like 30c he'd start bidding for it..then when he lost would always blame the system....last i heard he was selling mortgages or worked for $2 broker
    the dude was instant comedy though....always smiled and had great jokes

last but not least iss the "Degenerate"
    dude comes in everyday (even during hurricanes) and not only trade from 930-1130...but would also then use his computer to play like 6 hands of poker at once.....he would literally be in the office from 8am to midnight everyday
    and i mean EVERY DAY (weekends included)
    kid is 22 or 23 and looks baout 40
    we still dont know if hes ever been laid...but he is an action DEGERNATE to the fullest degree
    he makes money at both....but he is takin it ot theextreme

def character

good thread ...keep it up

#11     Sep 3, 2006
  2. megadon

megadon

of all these guys who should have his own tv show ....besides jim cramer.........................................m

#12     Sep 4, 2006