Prop firm, Part-time, series 7 needed, low minimum, reputable. Does it exist?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by qualof, Dec 17, 2010.

1. qualof

qualof

This is what I'm looking for:

Prop firm

One that requires a series 7, as mine is about to expire.

Preferably a $5k start minimum or even lower, but doesn't have to be, but can't be more than $10k

1. Need to be able to trade part time while I keep a job.

2. Would like access to my money and if need be avoid a lock up.

3. Ideally a trading room in Los Angeles, but remote is okay.

4. A reputable firm, if that exists. Maybe one that is easily contacted?

5. I'm open to training and paying for it, but don't have to have it.

6. Did I mention the importance of part time?

So, if you can help that would be great and please PM me. Let's start a dialog.

If not, I'm ready to be berated for my ignorance and stupidity. I'm ready to be attacked and ridiculed by the obviously superior and much more talented individuals that love attacking those like myself. In fact, take your best shot, as it will be fun to see how creative and talented you really are. :D

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

There are quite a few reputable firms but, I don't know if there is a single firm that meets all your requirements.
    1) All firms will meet your part time requirement ( as long as you trade your own $).
    2) Most firms will meet your remote requirement e.g. Bright, Echo, Dimension etc..
    3) Bright and Echo will meet your series 7 requirement.
    4) Regarding lock up you'll have to call each firm individually.
    5) $5k or less deposit will be a problem with most firms requiring series 7 but not for firms with CBSX e.g. Dimension.
    6) Access to your money? You only got $5k or less deposit, what will be left after a withdrawal?
    7) Most will require that you take their training regardless of your background and you'll have to pay for it.
    8) Goodluck!