Prop Firm near Austin Texas?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by JCBLESS, Jul 16, 2006.

1. LOL, Kershner is far from the best "IN TEXAS".

yes they do 'capitalize you". But ask them what their profit rate is over all with the majority of their traders.

Pretty much like the standard, they loose.

I still think the use that SOES BANDIT ideology. Churn um churn'm hit those bids....trade 1000000 tickets a day.

Ov vey

#51     Feb 5, 2008
  2. However, Austin is a kick ass city for being in TEXAS. Anything South of Austin SUCKS ASS.

TEXAS is def. a shit hole full of fucked up, ignorant individuals.....but Austin, Dallas, and Houston do not fall into that title.

#52     Feb 5, 2008

3. i have been too lazy to reply in the thread but you might want to have some vague clue if you are going to talk about something.

#53     Feb 5, 2008
  4. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

I have to agree, Training and Capital...
    You sure can not go wrong with that...

I am looking for the right environment, and atmosphere, to learn and grow with...

There are alot of traders there...

Austin, is awesome!
    There are Women everywhere! LOL

Looking for Senior Traders, to take me on...
    Any Suggestions...Please Let Me Know...

JC

#54     Feb 6, 2008
  5. But you can. Here is why...

Most, and I stress most, training programs rely on teaching outdated methods that involve taking small losses, on many trades intraday.

The result, is you dont lose alot, but the firm that trains you makes money off commissions from volume. The result is a "slow bleed" effect to the trader..

Now, some individual training would be great, but that requires a mentor, and an honest mentor that wil reveal his secrets is hard to find.. (the more people that trade/ find out a bout a successful strategy can dilute its effectiveness.)

So really, finding someone to take you on will be tough unless you know them or are a family friend etc..

my .02

#55     Feb 10, 2008
  6. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

Train Me, and Expose me to the Markets
    And I will make Money...

That is my challenge to any senior trader in Austin.

Teach me what worked back in the day with the SOES,
    How to Scalp, Swing Trade, I will do it all...

I appreciate your feedback, and your .02 cents...
    Everyone's experience is valuable.

If I had 20-25K and a really good mentor that is making
    100K plus a year. I would go that route.

From what I have read, and understand about Kershner Trading,
    I want to begin my career there. Because I believe the right atmosphere is what matters most.

I am looking for that synergy they provide, with as many traders that trade there.

Wish everyone the best.

JC

#56     Feb 11, 2008
  7. But at what cost to the new trader..like what type of payout? Kershner may be OK for those with no experience at all just looking to get their feet wet..if you already know what you are doing then Assent or Bright in town makes more sense for the better payout imo.

#57     Feb 13, 2008
  8. Austin does ROCK!!! Dallas is ok, but HTown is the yuck imo (too big, to humid, and some nasty people)..LOL! :D

#58     Feb 13, 2008

9. 95% of traders fail and have said the same thing you just did. Why are you any different? And whats the incentive for a successful one ot tell you secrets?

Unlike some jobs, you cant "outwork" yourself to success..

Why? that environment doesnt exist and hasnt for years.

I am not trying to give you a hard time, but you just seem naive. All the good intentions and previous successes in the world dont mean much when it comes to trading.

I would suggest if you do decide to trade, start small or use a simulator until you get a better idea about how the game works.

#59     Feb 13, 2008
  10. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

Amazing,
    Although I appreciate everyone who has something positive to add, I have not yet seen the value you brought with your assessment.

I dont even know how to respond except, by saying this,

You completely wasted your time,

#60     Feb 14, 2008