Prop firm money managers

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Visionary8, Dec 23, 2007.

1. buylo

buylo

Is brokerboy and bt116 the only kids who gets this!? Where is my man, Reaver?

Stereotypical trader? 900% is beyond fantasy. A 6-10% gurantee is still off the charts. 30-40% come on! The greatest trader/visionary ever to walk this small planet we call earth, Warren Buffet, cannot fathom that on a year by year basis. Let alone a bonafide Market Wizard like Don's brother, cannot GUARANTEE this.

What is a verizon anyway?

#11     Dec 23, 2007
  2. bt116

bt116

LOL! I think its a combination of a vision and a horizon! Thats how out there this guy is. We simply cannot get him. He is on a higher verizon from us!

#12     Dec 23, 2007
  3. Visionary, I suggest you start buying all the available lottery tickets, you'll win at some point, right?

#13     Dec 23, 2007
  4. You bet your white pale face jesus I will :cool:

#14     Dec 23, 2007
  5. segv

segv

You must have just missed the guy in the other thread selling naked VIX calls.

#15     Dec 23, 2007
  6. Or the thread of an author and hedge fund manager who is nothing more than an intra-day liquidity provider with a 2-comma account.

or

the spiritual seduction consultant/market guru/meth chemist thread..

ET deserves its own reality TV show. They could have a split screen of the poster's make believe e-life and then another of his actual life.

You just can't buy this type of entertainment...

#16     Dec 24, 2007
  7. No, we have a hard enough time keeping our money working. IMO, those providing those types of "services" are all pretty much just the same, usual "suspects" in the Hedge fund and mutual fund game, looking to simply beat the street, and rarely do. (Of course some do, for some period of time, and of course, some blow up $billions trying to beat the street).

I do wish you the best in locating someone who fits your needs.

All the best,

Don

#17     Dec 24, 2007
  8. Don't forget compounding. It's actually an 82400.5% annual return...

#18     Dec 26, 2007