Prop firm money managers

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Visionary8, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Are there any firms that can manage a money account for the average person with money to throw around?

And are there firms that can give me atleast 75% ROI a month?

2. buylo

buylo

Uh.....I really hope you are not serious. 75% a month! So 900% a year! If someone can get those return they don't need your money.

I realize the site name can be a bit of a misnomer, but come on.

3. I've donw some research. I have found prop firms that can give a guranteed 6-10% roi a month. But thats not many bones, if you know what I mean.

Is 30-40% roi a possibility?

4. Well, it depends on the trader.

Take this example.

You put up $25,000. You use 1 $million of our money. You make $250K per year. You "made" 1000% "ROI." However, the money you use is simply a tool to use, and you have to work for that money. That's what our people do.

Don

5. Great. But keep in mind, I don't want to trade, I just want proven reputable people to manage my portfolio.

So if you have these services at your firm, let me know so I can check into it.

6. lescor

lescor

Please post the list here. Guaranteed 10% a month is too good to pass up.

7. This is about the most retarded thing I ever heard.

8. Why, becaust you are so closed minded? You must be the stereo typical trader who has no heart, and no conscience.

Business men have a broader verizon then the average person. In order to be a successful business man, you have to have vision. Visionary's help spin this small planet you call earth.

9. bt116

bt116

Listen. Your first problem is the fact that what youre asking is abosolutely rediculous. It sounds like you're saying that youre expecting somewhere between 70% and 100% on your money in a year. The best hedge funds and CTA's out there don't have those kinds of returns and with them you need about a million bucks to invest and be worth about 5 million+.

Second, no one is going to give you any "guaranteed" anything. If you want a guaranteed investment, you have to go buy a fixed annuity.

Don Bright tried to explain what could be possible if someone is willing to give you some leverage to throw around if you make a 25k contribution. My advice would be to not show anyone your posts here if you want them to do that for you.

The responses you're getting here aren't for a lack of vision, it's just that you're expectations are just a little bit silly.

10. I am willing to give someone my money for 75% monthly returns or 10% monthly guarantees. Why buy CD's or bonds with 10% monthly guarantees? When you eat your retard sandwiches do you cut off the crust?

#10     Dec 23, 2007