Prop Firm in Singapore

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by nevilepa, May 27, 2010.

1. nevilepa

nevilepa

Hi guys

Planning to set-up a trading arcade for self backed traders in Singapore with direct access to Eurex, Liffe, CME, CBOT and all other major markets. Hope to offer the most high tech trading floor along with cheapest rates in town. Will also provide facilities for automated server based traders.

Would like to find out what everyone thinks and if anybody is looking for a trading arcade in Singapore.

2. Dogfish

Dogfish

Wouldn't they look at UOBF Schneider, Transmarket or Positive Equity (saxon financials) arcades first. Can you beat the clearing house's (UOBs) own arcade rates?

3. nevilepa

nevilepa

Dogfish,

We have got a very good clearing deal with one of the most well known firms in the world and hope to be most competitive with the rates.

We will also not charge no desk fee or software fees for the first 10 traders who join us and again no desk fee for the other traders who trade more than particular volume per month.

4. tradeny

tradeny

Will you be offer US Equity Trading?

5. promagma

promagma

Maybe not the place to ask, but if an American citizen lives abroad and joins a prop like this, does the income qualify for the $91,500 foreign earned income exclusion?

6. ark

ark

I'm interested to take a look and see what is it all about. Wheres the address anyways?

7. bstay

bstay

I'm interested. I currently trade with TradeStation broker/platform and looking to reduce my commissions/fees expenses. I reside in Singapore.

8. ark

ark

Yeah maybe we could all go down take a look check it out

9. nevilepa

nevilepa

Initially we will only be offering futures trading but hoping to have a group trading equities in the near future.

10. nevilepa

nevilepa

The firm will be located in the Central Business District....

#10     Jun 3, 2010