Prop firm deposit 10-30k 100% payout?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Batman15, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, you are always on your A game. Even when you are on the disabled list. It's almost like your a salesman or something....:)

Reminds me of my favorite play:

[​IMG]

#31     Nov 23, 2011
  2. Thanks (I think, LOL). No need to "sell" when you are the very best thing out there, right? ... right?

Don :)

#32     Nov 23, 2011
  3. Mirzy

Mirzy

whats this payout you guys talk about? Im new but my prop firm only takes commissions not any payout. How does that work?

#33     Nov 23, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's right Don. But you could sell Ice to eskimos.

[​IMG]

Happy Thanksgiving!

#34     Nov 23, 2011
  5. Yes, it's off topic, but still related to prop firms. There are several offshore firms that don't require the exam: Broad Street International, Nevis Trading, and Suretrader, to name a few. Of course, always conduct your own due diligence!

There are also warnings posted about Element Trading (offshore in Panama), read the thread and you'll know the scoop.

#35     Nov 23, 2011
  6. Be glad to explain it all to you, from a couple of perspectives. Just call mid trading day (9a-Noon Pacific time). 702.521.5253.

Don

#36     Nov 23, 2011
  7. I predict this is the eventual outcome

[​IMG]

#37     Nov 23, 2011
  8. WTS is good

#38     Nov 23, 2011
  9. hitnrun

hitnrun

there is risk on every trade . sometimes you can't avoide situations that happen

stocks halts or adverse market moves part of the risk & you have to bite the bullet

the point is you should use stops or have a max loss for the day to preserve capital as part of your daily trading plan . risk mangement keeps a trader alive in the market

#39     Nov 23, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm going to use one of my favorite quotes here for you by Mike Tyson:

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

#40     Nov 23, 2011