Prop firm deposit 10-30k 100% payout?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Batman15, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Of course... this type of leverage is for many pairs, thus flattening out the overall risk curve. Sorry if I wasn't more clear to the other poster.

Don

#21     Nov 23, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I can't see Bright Trading allowing overnights that are un-hedged, high beta positions.

Btw Don, if you DO allow guys to go max leverage in high beta stuff overnight with no hedge, I'll send that turkey asap so you can have it for Christmas dinner.:D :)

Last, there's bound to be a time when Don, Mav, and Leap can take a cross-country flight. I'm willing to pay the fare if I can sit between you two and get my jollies from the imminent colorful interactions.:D :D

#22     Nov 23, 2011
  3. Crispy

Crispy

30x your BP in one name is just stupid. I would assume that a responsible trader with a family to feed would not do that. Im also under the assumption that a guy getting 30x liquidating value is using that to avoid daytrading calls and trade across multiple names with small size again and again. But thats many assumptions...ive seen some stupid shit during my time in this biz

No way a prop risk dept is letting some mope play in a 50 piece FMCN intraday when they have 25k on deposit...is there????

#23     Nov 23, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

The word hedge is a very dirty word. Once you start approaching 30-1 leverage, the meaning gets pretty diluted. LOL.

Ahh yes, that magical cross country flight. We better be sitting in first class. :)

#24     Nov 23, 2011
  5. Batman15

Batman15

post has gone off topic

don wants me to take series 7 exam, anyone can recomend a firm without having to take it

#25     Nov 23, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Thank him. It's better then taking the series 56.

#26     Nov 23, 2011
  7. Batman15

Batman15

i've never had to take any exams to trade, so its a bit odd for me. im international, so i was hoping to open an account without the exam.

#27     Nov 23, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, if you want the leverage, take the exam. Doesn't matter if you live in Uganda, your SRO requires it.

#28     Nov 23, 2011
  9. Yes, with Bright you take the effort to pass the Series 7...

then you go to Vegas and pay for their training which does not help or have any edge anymore...

then you get 80% above the table... if you have profits..

basically...

#29     Nov 23, 2011
  10. Series 7 yes, training optional and valuable to most that have not traded professionally before. Feel free to call regarding payouts, legal "stuff" etc.

Don 702.521.5253.

#30     Nov 23, 2011