Proofing of the Channeling Behaviours

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Rahula Gautama, May 15, 2008.

1. The only thing this chart proves is you dont know how to draw channels right and you are missing many of them that would give you a proper context, not just a very general trend.

#11     May 15, 2008
  2. "Fletchers make straight the arrow. Irrigators lead the water where they will. Wise men shape themselves."

You have much to learn, hatchling.

#12     May 15, 2008
  3. And people with great intelligence but very high levels of arrogance and inflexibility usually fail or get nowhere significant in their trading pursuits.

You have much to learn, hatchling

#13     May 15, 2008
  4. She is a well-known dangerous Tamil separatist! Those are bombs, not bobs!

#14     May 15, 2008
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

net problem! 404 error everywhere but this site, awsome! :p

#15     May 15, 2008
  6. :)

#16     May 15, 2008
  7. Now just for you, Hatchling, as we are well knowing that the Hersheyists not know when to stand ass-side, here is our standing asside tooling. In the bottoming pane is a presenting of the ranging of price. The thin aqua lining is our thresholding of standing. For the venerable NQ we are picking five points. The blueing line is the range of the lasting price moving. The "fushcia" line (the coders at Easy Signalling must be ETers, from the not spelling) is the current ranging from the last lowing or highing, as the case may being. If we do not get the ranging, we do not get the trading. We are having at the same timing a voluming measure, but as you are being a Hersheyite, the sighting of it would only make you shit from the Heres(h)y of it.

#17     May 15, 2008
  8. Well, sehr geehrter Rahula, perhaps it should be pointed out that channels don't really exist. They are an illusion, the crutches designed to help those of us who struggles seeing the behavior of volume. Did you ever stop to think why the only two individuals who publicly demonstrated that they "got it" by posting extensively on the subject, used significantly different conventions to draw channels. And yet in the end arrived at almost the same end result. Perhaps the price itself is an illusion as well, needed only to create the context for volume. Hence is the quote: "Trading can be done without price..." which creates the fury of confusion in the pea-sized brains of thunderdog, maestro and the likes. Is it really the old man's fault that we are so profoundly stupid and incapable of basic reasoning. It may be that ignorance is not a bliss after all.

#18     May 15, 2008
  9. Your thread is about channeling, and as such, I am pointing out that you arent doing it correctly. I can see why you are having trouble when what you post and what needs to be done to trade correctly arent in sync.

If you have another approach to trading, then I am happy for you. But when it comes to your one minute chart you posted, you are miles off from where you need to be.

Somehow I dont think you care though :)

#19     May 15, 2008