Proof that Israel is #1 theat to our freedom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

If you consider it anti-semitic or anti-anything then sue youtube. Or write to Wasington Post an article about youtube's white supremacy and launch a yourtube boycott campaign.

#91     Jan 14, 2010
  2. Tresor

Tresor

If my information is not true prove me wrong. Demand correction and demand apology. Otherwise shut up.

#92     Jan 14, 2010
  3. You tell him No Nonsense Tresy Baby! Keep talking like that, and I will crown you the new leader over Sameeh of the Magnificent 666 Jihadis at ET, poor Sameeh.

Your friend always,

Khazar Bernard Richards

#93     Jan 14, 2010
  4. These people have NO respect for human life!

Truly, death cult.
    ----------------------------
    West Bank settlers use ‘price tag’ tactic to punish Palestinians

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6875304.ece

James Hider in Qedumim
    11 Comments
    Recommend? (14)

In the farmlands between the Jewish settlement of Qedumim and the Palestinian village of Imatin, the wreckage of the endless struggle for control of the West Bank is visible.

On a hilltop, blankets, pots and broken chairs are strewn where the Israeli army tried to demolish an illegal Jewish settlement outpost. In the fields opposite, 70 olive trees are scorched and blackened after the settlers took revenge — not on the army, but on the local Palestinians.

It is a new and effective settler tactic known as the “price tag”: if the Government sends police or soldiers to dismantle an outpost that is being built, the settlers make the Palestinian population pay the price.

“It’s quite simple and smart but evil,” said Michael Sfard, a lawyer with the Israeli human rights group Yesh Din. “They attack Palestinian property, people, and blockade roads every time the Israeli security forces do something they don’t like” — such as demolish outposts.

#94     Feb 6, 2010