Proof That Being Gay Is A Disorder Of The Brain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Bleed baby, bleed.

#21     Nov 10, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You presume too much.

Now when was the last time you posted a trade on this TRADING web site Ricky?

#22     Nov 10, 2011
  3. jem

jem

maybe it illustrates what happens to kids when they are not raised in steady solid households with responsible non molesting parents.

#23     Nov 10, 2011
  4. little doubt that genetics is behind gayness.

why would anybody CHOOSE to be gay? a gay person automatically gets 30X fewer potential partners

#24     Nov 10, 2011
  5. I dont think its as conscious a decision as say decided what you are going to wear tommorrow. More along the lines between conscious and subconsious.

For instance. I would never eat a roach or a grasshopper, but in thailand they love to eat those as snacks and there are many vendors on the streets that sell them. Does that mean they were born liking roaches & grasshoppers because its in their genetics and its not in mine? Or is it more likely that they grew up being told its ok to eat those bugs and i was told its foul to eat those bugs.

Same thing with homosexuals. Its likely they were either told there is nothing wrong with it, or they had a naturally rebelious nature and people told them there was something wrong with it, but they had to try it for themselves. (sort of like drinking beer...Nobody likes the taste of beer the first time they drink it, but if they keep thinking about it and keep trying it, the foulness of the taste seems to go away and they like it)

#25     Nov 10, 2011
  6. are you saying that if one drinks enough beer he may feel like going gay?

#26     Nov 10, 2011
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Whatever it was you were told as a child apparently was the wrong thing to say to you, because look at the result!

#27     Nov 10, 2011
  8. bone

bone

Oh, my guess is that the exact opposite might be true - it seems to me that there isn't much societal or peer pressure for fidelity or monogamy in the gay community per se. My guess is that all things considered, it is much easier for an 'unattached' gay male living in a gay community to get laid than an 'unattached' hetero male living in a hetero community.

Bitches just really make you work for it.

#28     Nov 11, 2011
  9. byteme

byteme

No, it's his way of letting everybody know that he could be persuaded to be gay given the right encouragement.

I could never choose to be gay anymore than I could choose to be a dfferent height or race. However, I can understand that some people might have genetic pre-dispositions where it could go either way and peilthetraveler is obviously one of those people, hence his belief in the argument he puts forward.

#29     Nov 11, 2011
  10. If you think being gay is a choice then that would indicate something quite interesting about your own sexuality.

Why would any straight guy think one day, hey maybe I would like to sleep with another guy and stick my dick up his hairy ass and then have his dick up my ass.

Seriously? You think someone is actually gonna want to go from women one day and decide they want that?

No way being gay is a choice, no way at all. I knew I liked girls since I was I a little tot. You are born that way, either your born liking girls or with some kind of defect that makes you like dick.

Just like any other mental defect such as downs etc..

#30     Nov 11, 2011