Proof That Being Gay Is A Disorder Of The Brain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 8, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Be nice if it were that cut and dry. I did some research into "mono-zygotic" twin adoption studies - iow, identical twins raised apart, to control for genetics across different environments. ~50% of all cases, both twins were gay, despite reared in different households. That number is far above the average prevalence of homosexuality (~5%), which points to a genetic component.

I think everyone knew at least one kid in elementary school who was a bit "odd". Flaming, as it were. Hard to say a 9 year old kid chooses to be a flamer. Then again, the Bible says what it does. It's a tough one.

#11     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Illum

Illum

How would curses be handed down 3-4 generations.. possibly genetic. I've always thought it was screw ups in the brain similar to autism. We as traders do know however, the power of thinking and attitude and it may change brain chemistry, so it could be a choice as well.

#12     Nov 8, 2011
  3. It's Daily Mail! You neednt discuss their bulsht.

#13     Nov 8, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Why? Are they like the Onion?

#14     Nov 8, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another 100% content-free post from you.

#15     Nov 10, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

I don't think of Ricter as a B but I often think of him as and A. He could also be a Q for all I know.

#16     Nov 10, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lucrum, even pspr here understood (enough to make an insult out of it) what the post meant.

#17     Nov 10, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

So that makes it count as "content"?

When was the last time you posted a trade on this TRADING web site Ricky?

#18     Nov 10, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

No, his opinion does not indicate my post, from Logic 101, has content. The logic is the content.

#19     Nov 10, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

When was the last time you posted a trade on this TRADING web site Ricky?

THAT would be content.

#20     Nov 10, 2011