Proof That Being Gay Is A Disorder Of The Brain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 8, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

A 19st rugby player suffered a stroke while training - and discovered when he woke up that he was gay.

Chris Birch, 26, had proposed to his girlfriend and worked in a bank when he suffered a freak accident in the gym.

The rugby-loving Welshman was trying to impress his friends with a back flip but broke his neck and suffered a stroke.

He was taken to the Royal Gwent hospital where his girlfriend and family waited for news - but said: 'I was gay when I woke up and I still am.'
    His friends were stunned by the dramatic changes to his personality, especially his change in sexuality.

Chris said: 'It sounds strange but when I came round I immediately felt different.

'I wasn't interested in women any more. I was definitely gay.

'I had never been attracted to a man before - I'd never even had any gay friends. But I didn't care about who I was before, I had to be true to my feelings.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...oke-gym-accident-wakes-gay.html#ixzz1d9s87EgB

2. Ricter

Ricter

Well, it's proof that A causes B.
    It's not proof that, If B then A.

3. If a gay man hit his head and became a hetero, he would be in treatment getting therapy. Duh! sumpin is wrong with me.

4. Back in the 1950 or 60s they did a study and asked gays if it was a choice or if they were born with it. 90% said it was a choice. They did the same study about 10 years ago and this time 90% said they were born with it. I assume that such a change was because so many people said gays are born that way.

Once I read a story about 2 identical twins. One was straight and one was gay. Thats how I know for sure that they are not born with it.

5. pspr

pspr

You don't think one twin could have the brain disorder at birth and the other not? I think it is a wiring disorder, just like a serial murderer has no conscience.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The only two gays I know anything about openly admit deciding to be gay.

I wouldn't think so with identical twins, but then I claim no expertise in that area.

7. pspr

pspr

But they probably DECIDED to be gay because they had the gay tendency in their sexual appetite. (that sounds disgusting)

I could no more decide to be gay than decide to live on Mars.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe, but what tendency kept them straight before/after deciding to switch teams?

9. pspr

pspr

Maybe being gay may mean anything from finding both sexes sexually attractive to only finding the same sex attractive. I know I could never chose to be gay. It would make me vomit.

Maybe you should tie your friends to a chair, get a cattle prod and make them tell you the truth. Is it a choice or is it a feeling of sexual attractiveness?

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I dunno, we may have to ask IQ 47. He's a flaming liberal who condones promotes and approves of such perversion. Maybe he knows.

#10     Nov 8, 2011