Proof that 25% of republicans are clinically insane...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 24, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

2. I think its called a redirect. They probably planted a cookie and sometimes a virus.

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Nope it's this website. Watch what happens when I write daily mail without the space:

dail*****

See? Now that's just crazy. :mad: Unless somebody can give a rational explanation.

4. 777 you absolutely have a gift for framing a headline, maybe you should apply for a job at the Daily Kos :)

As a student of and a firm believer in Biblical prophecy, I would state that Mr. Obama would give "the" anti-christ a bad name. Mr. Obama is a typical political hack, nothing more nothing less.

Now, if you would like to discuss the herd mentality that propels ordinary and mundane politicians on to a pedestal of worship and how that will play into the end time scenario...........

5. Let's discuss the dumb herd mentality of the republicans that continue to drive at least 25% of the republicans off a cliff like lemmings...

:D

Sarah Palin is waiting for yall to make her your third party candidate, you know, just to get back at the republicans for shunning her come nomination time...

6. My previous remarks would cover all political spectrums, not just the current Obama mania..........