Proof of Jim Cramer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PAPA ROACH, Oct 16, 2009.

1. I now have hard proof of Jim Cramers mental retardation, as if we questioned it to begin with. I give you this-

“The word is that there is a developing rig shortage,” Cramer said during Friday’s Stop Trading!.

The speculation has reached the level, Cramer continued, where people expect National Oilwell Varco [NOV 48.14 -0.60 (-1.23%) ] will have to build more rigs to meet the demand.

We had 1,600+ gas rigs drilling a year ago, now at 721 and we have a developing shortage. my FUCKING RETARD detector is going off like crazy.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/33344339

2. When the market closes, live life.

Stop being a retard for watching the guy. It behooves me why people get drawn in to wasting their time listening to mouthpieces.

3. sprstpd

sprstpd

Could someone verify what Cramer said about tic-tac-toe tonight? Did he say that you would always lose if you started a game like this?

---
    ---
    -O-

Or did I miss an X on the board somewhere?

4. Who gives a flying F$#& about Cramer!! Why is that you all are so obsessed with him?

Why dont you all just go to his studio and give him a blowjob !!

5. Stop being a retard by using "behooves" incorrectly. You weren't even close.

6. Hester

Hester

The "Stop Trading" segment airs during market hours.

7. the1

the1

LOL. Give him hell atticus. Don't feel bad futstrader111, I had to look it up. :(