Proof of How Universal Mask Wearing Stops Covid Spread ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by piezoe, Apr 27, 2021.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Why should anyone care what left-wing woke extremists at Facebook and Twitter think?

You keep acting like Facebook and Twitter are some trustworthy arbiters of truth.

Both companies have clearly demonstrated that left-wing extremist run the companies.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    #41     Apr 28, 2021
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

Again, no one wears a mask outdoors where I live. I don’t what it’s like out where you live so take that up with your government not me.

My point is that basic compliance like in Asia would have prevented a lot of the death and economic hardships we endured. That’s it. The stupid arguing has caused more problems than there needed to be.

#42     Apr 28, 2021
  3. Mercor

Mercor

masks have gone from protection to become just a piece of clothing
    If a mask is blocking the virus then it ends up on the surface of the mask
    When they eat they grab their mask and pull it down then use the same fingers to grab the food
    This is why even with everybody wearing masks the virus still spikes

#43     Apr 28, 2021
    smallfil and jem like this.
  4. jem

jem

basic compliance with useless shit is worthless or worse.

If our govt had shut the borders like they did in many asian countries, we might not have had to destroy small business the way we have.

I would have preferred we did things that would have been successful overall.

Lockdowns of the low risk and healthy is now just about proven to be stupid...

The doctors are coming out and telling us the vast majority of the spread comes from symptomatic people in high density indoor setting and homes.

#44     Apr 28, 2021
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Same here in Québec, same in Chicago, same in South Dakota and same South France.
    • Most people do not wear face mask outdoors.
    Never understood the big argument about outdoor face mask wearing...one side talking about large outdoor gathering where's there's no social distancing and the other side talking about walking with a friend down the street or walk thru a park.

Yet, I do know many outdoor guidelines was aimed at preventing large outdoor gatherings with no social distancing, outdoor sporting events / venues, mass rallies and large beach gatherings in which people will be would be together for long time spans.

As stated multiple times...Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Vietnam understand that face mask wear is in protection of those near you but its not 100%. There really has not been an adequate outdoor study of Covid spread in outdoor setting involving large outdoor gatherings.

There was one study underway about a month ago but I have not looked up the results of their study that involved a large outdoor gathering at a music concert.

Regardless, as for the United States...face mask restrictions are being lifted, vaccinated people are able to travel again and vaccinated people can have small gatherings in their home. Not sure why assholes would continue debating about face mask wear with declining Covid numbers / less restrictions.

wrbtrader

#45     Apr 28, 2021
  6. UsualName

UsualName

You just argue whatever angle you can in an endless pursuit of being ignorant. Today You’re arguing things we’ve known for a long time such as Covid spreads through households more easily than any other setting. Great job inspector Cluso! Tell us something we don’t know.

Now you think you’ve figured something out and it’s an angle for you to argue against masks. The problem is you haven’t figured anything out. You just argue nonsense.

Everyone here sees your stupid shifting narrative. You grab whatever is being passed around on Facebook and try to pawn it off as some actual scientific information. It’s so juvenile and everyone knows where you get this stuff from. Grow up.

#46     Apr 28, 2021
    piezoe and wrbtrader like this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Keep pressing him, Jem. You're disrupting his echo chamber - and he can't handle that. There's like you and maybe Treefrog left on his list of visible forum users :)

#47     Apr 28, 2021
  8. jem

jem

I have been correct about virtually everything but one thing... and that was that Sweden was done dying. ( that was before the variants spread.)

however... on every other major point... I not only have not changed my arguments... the data is coming out to show I was correct.
    (and its not because I am saying I was smart... I am saying I followed the data and knew bullshit when I heard it. )

for instance...

a. we could get immunity...
    your team especially that moron gwb argued against that for months

b. virtually zero documented outdoor spread.
    your team's morons are still arguing against that as the doctors and the media are shifting the narrative to match mine (which is based on data) ... particularly that douchebag Fauci who this week said we have known he risk outdoors is really really low for a long time.

c. masks don't protect the wearer... your teams douchebags were arguing with me on that for months on that too... now you almost all accept it and say the purpose of masks is to stop the wearer from spreading. (even though that is questionable in real life as well.)

d. asymptomatic spread

For months I was saying there is very little or zero documented spread by asymptomatics...
    your team has been acting like asymptomatic spread is common for about a year.
    But... the data is coming out... like we saw on this thread today.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/whitecoat/...is-low-here-s-what-you-need-to-know-1.5997300

"In the third wave, it is abundantly clear the people who are getting infected and sick enough to come in are those with heavy, prolonged indoor exposure," he told White Coat, Black Art and The Dose host Dr. Brian Goldman. "It's almost exclusively from high-density work settings or the family members thereof, or high-density living settings, such as shelters."

------

So you are lying your ass off when you say I have been shifting.
    Your team... is starting to come up with the facts which prove I and a few others here have been correct since about the third week..

Your side is shifting to match what I have been stating the whole time.

#48     Apr 28, 2021
  9. piezoe

piezoe

I see logic is finally sinking in! It's been a struggle for you, I know. Both the statistics of the matter and observation tell us that universal compliance works, but just a few Jackass Lunatics at a White House Rose Garden affair makes the compliance of others less effective. The only comforting thought is that while these lunatics selfishly increase the chances of everyone else dying from Covid, the probability of themselves dying from it is higher.

#49     Apr 28, 2021
  10. piezoe

piezoe

It seems GWB has been rather patient with you. GWB's point is both obvious and clear, but what in god's name is your point?

#50     Apr 28, 2021
    Ricter likes this.