Proof Cramer is a fraud and a nut job

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Jun 23, 2008.

1. You've seen the Cramer rants. The ones where he says you short the hell out of something, and then call Pisani, or Bartiromo?

There could be as many as 50mm OSTK shares shorted. the float right now is 14 or, outstanding 20. It's a position that needs to be protected/destroyed.

This is Dan Colarusso, who at the time was affiliated w/the NY Post. Listen closely; it's a 30 second clip. There are others like this, but this is the one that tells you whose pocket these guys are in. It is remarkable, and Colarusso is not happy it's out. I think this was SABEW conference, the Society for American (?) Business Eds an dWriters......

http://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/sabew-dan1.mp3

Now, you can see what the war is about. The Financial Press is going to have to take the heat for a lot that happened. And the money trail has not been exposed. I believe it will lead to Curacao and John Duess. That's what I've been led to believe. Cramer, to tie this to the thread, is part of the press.

#41     Jun 25, 2008
  2. buylo

buylo

I read his first book, the autobio. The whole time I was reading it I couldn't help myself to thinking that he really wanted to be a media star more than he wanted to run his fund.

#42     Jun 25, 2008
  3. I believe he is one of the few that has written more books than he's read.

#43     Jun 25, 2008