Proof Cramer is a fraud and a nut job

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Jun 23, 2008.

1. lol, thats the idea.

#31     Jun 24, 2008
  2. Thats pretty bad... I wish I had a high ranking family member that worked for the SEC. Unfortunately not much would probably happen considering that the "winners" write the rules anyway (i.e. no one would persecute a firm like Goldman unless what they did was blatantly illegal).

Still, the people that watch this show and believe guys like this or any market "experts"/analysts deserve to lose money.

#32     Jun 24, 2008
  3. Gs gets dinged all the time. They get a parking fine. Then, the SEC finds some putz out in Iowa, and they hang him from a cell tower, stand around and point.

That's what we're saying. Patrick calls it' captured regulators. ' All these ass clowns want to go to work for GS, or GS law firms. What do you think happened to Berger, the guy that blocked Gary Aguirre and protected John Mack? He went to John Mack's law firm. For real. For fucking real.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_short_selling
    In March 2007, Goldman Sachs was fined $2 million by the SEC for allowing customers to illegally sell shares short prior to secondary public offerings. Naked short-selling was allegedly utilized by the Goldman clients. The SEC charged Goldman with failing to ensure those clients had ownership of the shares. SEC Chairman Cox commented, "That is an important case and it reflects our interest in this area."
    [27]^ TimesOnline and AP (March 15, 2007). Goldman Sachs fined $2m over short-selling.

Let's see how he does in the IG investigation. Statutes are up, but you can recover ill gotten gains.

#33     Jun 24, 2008
  4. (I'm sorry, I really try to stay neutral on this kind of stuff, and my comments are mine alone, nothing to do with Bright Trading, TASC, GS, the Exchange, or anyone else associated with Bright Trading)....

But that is some funny stuff, thanks for posting it, a full ROFLMAO ..... especially the "Buy everything I say to, over and over and over and over" tirade.

Don :D

#34     Jun 24, 2008
  5. Cramer's gonna be looking for work soon, Don. He's got experience, and I think he'll have 25 g's left. But feed the poor bastard. He's lookin' a little gaunt.

#35     Jun 24, 2008
  6. When they take him down, where will TSCM be trading at.

32 cents

#36     Jun 24, 2008
  7. You know 7, I never thought of that. What a great idea. OMG.

#37     Jun 24, 2008
  8. LOL...I get enough grief around ET...allowing Mr. Cramer to join would mean I would have to flame myself...

Don :p

#38     Jun 24, 2008
  9. Actually, that's not a bad short at all.

#39     Jun 24, 2008
  10. 2 million dollar fine for Goldman lol... That's equivalent to me paying $10 for a parking ticket.:D

#40     Jun 24, 2008