Prometheus HFT, real or scam?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by DUDEnoway, Apr 15, 2011.

1. The only scam I see is that LEAPup and Cotton are the only people on this thread with more than 3 posts

#21     Jun 13, 2011
  2. hey tradingmonkey,
    maybe that's because none of the rest of us ever had a reason to post messages on a trading forum until we got screwed by Jim Goldman. How else would we have found each other??

#22     Jun 13, 2011
  3. Scammed2

Scammed2

Hey Tradingmoney
    Are you related to Jim Goldman? Let him know that it's more then just two people he has screwed over. I don't know what would make me happier, seeing the money he owes me or seeing him go to Jail.

#23     Jun 13, 2011
  4. soco

soco

Jim Goldman must be at the bahamas having some fun in the sun, this guy no longer answers his phone. He must think he has gotten away with this. Has anyone filed a suit yet?

#24     Jun 15, 2011
  5. It will populate to the first page of Google and anyone who Google's Prometheus or Jim Goldman will see it and he won't be able to "hire" anyone else.

Personally, I would rather see him go to jail than get my money back. I am glad submit my deposition to help any of you, but I am not going to hire a lawyer if he only owes me $500.

#25     Jun 16, 2011
  6. I am currently going after Jim and he owes me about $2000. Please contact me if you are currently going after this guy as well. I also purchased a website with his name so I'd be add to add your stories and negative comments to that website so when people google him, they get our comments!

#26     Jun 16, 2011
  7. I have been involved with "Jim Goldman" as well. For 2 months now he has been giving me the run around setting up my account to start trading, I quit my job thinking Id be working for him but only he tells me week after week, tmrw ill contact u with updates but I never hear from him, only to get another email saying the same thing few days later. He sent me payment request thru paypal for $100 for first months commision charges, which I did to hopefully get set up. Now after calling and calling he never answers or calls me back. This guy is a crook. Hopefully he mans up and I get my $100 back and I can move on.

#27     Jun 17, 2011
  8. Hey, I'm trying to get Jim Goldman to do the right thing too... would you send me a message with the email/paypal address he used with you?

#28     Jun 17, 2011
  9. soco

soco

This guy is unbelievable, everytime he calls he would sound like a genuine guy...well, most scam artist do. Anyhow, Jim Goldman owes me $15,000. It's funny because I have a check from him in that amount which turns out to be bogus because he has no money in that account. The worst thing is that this whole situation has now affected my trading whereby i'm losing money on virtually any trade that I put on as you all know how stress can affect trading. Anyway, Karma!!!

#29     Jun 17, 2011
  10. If you gave Jim your SS# and DL then you should add a 90 day fraud alert on all 3 credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax). There may be more fraud in the works and do you even know if his name is Jim Goldman? File police reports for bounced checks or identity theft if you can prove your personal info is in fact being misused.

#30     Jun 18, 2011