Prometheus HFT, real or scam?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by DUDEnoway, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Just an update to my previous post. I am still being ignored by Jim Goldman. I have not received my money and it's 1 1/2 months past when the contract that I signed stated I would get it. I strongly recommend not getting involved in this scam. I have spoken with four other people around the country that are in the same situation. We've had to get lawyers involved at this point. Some have received their checks but soon found out that the checks were uncashable due to insufficient funds in Jim Goldman's account.

#11     Jun 10, 2011
  2. soco

soco

Total scam. Now Jim Goldman and PROMETHEUS HT uses a law firm to faciliate his scam.
    Do not sign his receipt of payment and release of all claims documents. This guy sends "bogus checks".

#12     Jun 10, 2011
  3. Jim Goldman's credibility issues are growing exponentially. Beware of this highly likely scammer currently out of St. Louis.

He is currently writing bad checks to those he owes money to. He is affiliated (or claims affiliation) with Blue Jeans Media, Alchemy Media, and Prometheus HFT.

He may be working all of his issues out in jail in the near future. His credibility is shot. What I am stating here has been corroborated by others sharing situations very similar to what I have experienced.

#13     Jun 11, 2011
  4. Scammed2

Scammed2

This guy, Jim Goldman, is a scam artist. I am looking for anyone else who has been scammed by this guy and is still owed money. I have talk to a lawyer and federal authorities about this guy but the more people to come forward the better chance we have of convicting this guy and go after his assets.

#14     Jun 11, 2011
  5. I have traded for this guy for a few months---he still owes me money for the last month. Told me that his partner took the monies out of their account in the middle off the night. Was told that I would be paid twice--still no check..now more than a month past the payment date.

If anyone is going after this guy legally please contact at the e-mail listed here. i would like to be part of the suit--seems like there is enough of us to make something happen.

#15     Jun 11, 2011
  6. I live in St. Louis and have a very good lawyer. Anyone that has interest in going through this in state lawyer together to build the case let me know. I have been in contact with four others that are owed money as I am. Email me at jabkx7@gmail.com.

#16     Jun 11, 2011
  7. soco

soco

We all share the same experience with Jim Goldman and his scamming prometheus HT. First he wanted me to sign a document stating receipt of payment and release of all claims. Thank God I did not, I received his "BOGUS CHECKS" as well and just like everyone else, when I went to regions to cash it, I could not because he had no money in there. It's now been a month and a half and I am yet to receive my money; he has no credibility with me.

#17     Jun 11, 2011
  8. I met with a guy in person here in Boulder, CO and he hired me to help with recruiting traders. I ran Craigslist ads 7 days a week and worked my but off for them. I did this for about two weeks and he owes me just under $500. Not a lot of money, but if he can't pay that, how do you think he will act if he owes you thousands? He also owes the guy who hired me and is not returning his calls anymore.

I just filed a ripoff report and will be posting everywhere I can to spread this message.

#18     Jun 12, 2011
  9. Scammed2

Scammed2

Jim my think he got away with this but our list of people is continuing to grow. Lets all continue to collaborate here and let others know who were also deceived to get involved.

#19     Jun 12, 2011
  10. Make sure you report him on www.ripoffreport.com so the posts will rise to the top of Google results for Prometheus HFT

#20     Jun 13, 2011