Programmer/Trader needed

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by craigross, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Anyone know of a programer who could come up with a system for trading the emini S&P similar to www.sp-daytrade.com where it has one signal every day known before the opening?

2. What is in it for the programmer/trader?

Why would anyone with a long-term winning system sell it to you for you to market and profit from?

3. ess1096

ess1096

Seems like you are spamming for that website.

4. i don't have any affiliation with that website

i am just looking for a system with a similar trading style in the s&p where one signal a day is generated and the entry/exits are known before the market open

5. i would pay the programmer $

6. Again, why would a programmer with a winning system sell it to you when they could just pimp it themselves and not share any of the revenue?

7. because a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush - just because a system tests out well now, doesn't guarantee it will always make money

many traders and programmers have posted system formulas for FREE to the public, only to have them inproved upon or see them no longer work

have you heard of Oddball System? maybe your are new to the markets?

8. What kind of answer is that? Again, my question is: Why would a programmer with a winning system sell it to you when they could just pimp it themselves and not share any of the revenue?

In fact, it doesn't make a difference if a system works or not. Many public vendors sell systems that do not work, but still make money from newbies.

The fact is you want to take someone's system/research and profit on it without doing any work yourself.

Any programmer who knows how to develop a winning trading system knows thats a bad investment.

9. [​IMG]

"Powerful Trading Methods to Make Millions" which "Publisher Guarantees"?

Name of book:
    Cybernetic Trading Strategies: Developing a Profitable Trading System with State-of-the-Art Technologies (1997)

10. rosy2

rosy2

sure i'll write one. you just want the entry/exit sent to you once a day and you will pay me? if you can get 5 people to pay me for the system, I'll give you the numbers for free.

what do you think?

#10     Aug 18, 2007