programmable FX platforms?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by loza, Aug 14, 2009.

1. loza

loza Guest

what FX platforms are programmable and not scamsters?

I vaguely remember when I was researching automated trading and FX,
    after google came up with this list
    I did not recon any

1) FapTurbo Results Ease-Of-Use Overall Rating Summary

The Best!
    FapTurbo consistently out performed all other automated Forex products tested! Excellent
    Point and click. My Grandma could use it!
    Excellent

Hands Down
    The Best Choice
    Performed better than all other software we tested. Very easy to use and setup as well, which was a BIG plus.

Download FapTurbo Now
    Comments: Fapturbo is the only automated Forex income solution that doubles real monetary deposits in under 30 days. No back tests tricks. The best converting and best performing Forex product on the planet, period !�
    3 Tech Geeks Swear Under Oath ...[Read More]

You can download Fap Turbo now and try it out for yourself.

Download FapTurbo Now

2) Forex Megadroid Results Ease-Of-Use Overall Rating Summary

Very Good
    Good software product. If Fap Turbo didn't exist then this would be a close first choice. Good
    The layout of the software could have been better. A bit confusing
    Very Good

It finds less errors than Regcure, but it works great anyway. Less user friendly than Regcure but still a good software, though.
    Download Forex Megadroid Now
    Comments: Forex MegaDroid Indisputably Proves A Robot Can Trade With 95.82% Accuracy In EVERY SINGLE Market Condition And At Least Quadruple Every Single Dollar YOU Deposit" ...
    You can download Forex Megadroid and try it out for yourself.

Download Forex Megadroid Now

3) LMT Forex Formula Results Ease-Of-Use Overall Rating Summary

Good
    The results here were pretty good, but needed a bit more work to satisfy requirements. Very Good
    Very user-friendly, but you will need a bit more forex knowledge to be successful here
    Good

Very user-friendly, but not as effective as FapTurbo or Forex Megadroid. This is still a great option.
    Download LMT Forex Formula Now
    Comments: Renegrade Trader reveals proven 82% accurate forex formula that earns him over $10,000 per month with less that 15 minutes of work per day. Now You Can Legally Copy His Exact Formula And Cash In On The Huge Forex Swings...
    You can download LMT Forex Formula and try it out for yourself.

http://www.feedagg.com/feed/338561/Programmable-Trading-Platform-Xanga