ProfLogic method - trading statement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by benysl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Ok I'll go, here is my email address.

ottosimek@yahoo.com

#51     Feb 15, 2006
  2. benysl

benysl

that is hindsight trading, the other forum member has concluded that.

#52     Feb 15, 2006

3. yes, i know, hcour. he is just so adamant that this nearly 100 % record, well 89% presently, is truth---- he needed to be debunked.

surfer:)

#53     Feb 15, 2006
  4. If you can show me a disclosure document that is approved by the NFA and the CFTC then i will believe what you mention in that disclosure document. All the rest is BS.

I have already seen delays of several days in updating Proflogic's "track record". So it clearly is not in realtime and the trades are probably fake too.

#54     Feb 15, 2006
  5. So why are you scared to debunk it?

#55     Feb 15, 2006
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

He debunks himself. Do you see the marketing significance of 89.9% as opposed to 90%? Why do you think they sell cheese for $2.99 or used cars for $1999? It's the oldest most obvious marketing ploy in the business. $3 is $3 but $2.99 is $2 plus change and seems cheaper. 90% is and sounds as ridiculous as 100% but 89.9% is 80% plus change, just enough leeway to seem not so ridiculous to the below-average sucker. Plus, of course, he can exclaim, w/great indignation, "It is not 100%. Even I know that's ridiculous!" Send in the clowns.

H

#56     Feb 15, 2006
  7. If it is so ridiculous, should be easy to disprove then huh?

#57     Feb 15, 2006
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

You disprove yourself, sir. The job is done.

H

#58     Feb 15, 2006
  9. Your post proves my point. If it were simple to disprove there would be volumes of specific information showing it couldn't be done but there are tons of individuals like yourself who over the years have spewed the standard response . . . "cause I said so". Well, big deal. I openly challenged a respected individual to debunk me and what I believe in and he refuses to as well to appoint a replacement in his stead to debunk it.

And then you come along with a statement similar to. . . "cause I said so". I'm impressed.

#59     Feb 15, 2006
  10. I think he appointed me . I want to see what you are doing, I am not dismissing anyone .

#60     Feb 15, 2006