ProfLogic method - trading statement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by benysl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Looks to be some of the same stuff he said here and over the same time period of when he was going to start posting here. My favorite part on the other site was when he was telling people to have patience because he will post them soon and then changed his mind and said I didn't tell anyone I would post them here, don't assume anything. Then you go look at his post that HE wrote and it says that he would post them there. Funny sh-t. As someone said early there is no obligation to post your results on a forum or to anyone else but if you are going to hang yourself out there and tell people you are a 90%+ winner and I will prove it by showing my results, of course you are going to take heat when you back out. IF you don't want the heat don't write numerous posts saying when, where, and how you will be showing your results because all those posts are easily found to call you out on them.

#41     Feb 15, 2006

2. Well buddy you could not be more mistaken. I am a succesfull trader and have studied his method and it is the proverbial pos and is full of holes. This is why he is unable to trade at the moment because he is a one trick pony with a curve fitted system. End of story.

:eek:

#42     Feb 15, 2006
  3. tst tst, old prof flying in a tantrum again.

well buddy, have I got news for you. I do not need to peddle my system and hang it out in the open and then claim that I am patenting it. And be secretive about my "special" ergodic settings.

I trade and do not want to waste my time explaining how my system works for others, can earn the money a darn side faster with a couple of mouse clicks without having to put up with Joe Bloggs.

Those who know do and those who don't know how to do, teach.

(PS And it is not a matter of the cost of a plane ticket, the cost of lost trading is far higher than that.)

(PS 2 If I were you I would be carefull going to Asia. People involved in fraud very often finish up dead there.)

:eek:

#43     Feb 15, 2006
  4. You might have studied what I do but you haven't applied it as I teach it. If a programmer can create a program to follow what I do with consistent accuracy then your inability to trade it proves you aren't applying it as I taught it. Don't blame the teacher for the students lack of patience. When you argue with the Market you lose.

Computers don't think, argue or have opinions. They blindly follow directions and in the case of what I do . . . they consistently profit.

#44     Feb 15, 2006
  5. Are you threathening me, "Terrorist"? And what is your name? Are you willing to take the mask off and be a man or like your friend you can only stand tall while hiding behind a wall.

#45     Feb 15, 2006
  6. as a note of clarification, the main issue i have with the the good professor is the presentation of practically 100% winning trades on his website and claims of same. claims like these need to be questioned.

best,

surfer

#46     Feb 15, 2006
  7. And until you personally eview what I do or have someone you trust review what I do you have no place to make any assumption as to the accuracy of what I do. I gave you the opportunity to see and learn what I do to make an HONEST assessment of it. If you choose to . . . great. If not, go away!

#47     Feb 15, 2006
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

Questioned? Almost 100%? He really makes this claim? He stands by it? Surf, why on earth would you or anyone else waste time and energy disputing such foolishness? He may as well assert that he can levitate or talk to God. Any trader or anyone w/common sense knows this is madness. You might as well argue w/OJ that he didn't commit murder, it's utterly pointless. No one need go to his seminar, or sit down and trade w/him, for a day a week or a month, to know it's absurd. It's impossible, it cannot be done. Does he also sell bottled water w/special herbs that will cure cancer?

Almost 100%. One can only shake one's head in contempt for the charlatan and pity the suckers...

H

#48     Feb 15, 2006
  9. Last year the set-ups ran 89.9% accuracy. If that is 100% then I guess Seatlle won the Super Bowl.

#49     Feb 15, 2006
  10. hcour

hcour Guest

Only 89.9%. Oh, whoops. Egg on my face! I stand corrected, sir. Sign me up!

I also have a pain in my lower back, right about here, mostly when it rains... Can you cure that? Thanks!

H

#50     Feb 15, 2006