ProfLogic method - trading statement

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by benysl, Feb 13, 2006.

1. no problem. you and or vhen are welcome to attend in my place if schamp allows it.

surfer:D :D

#31     Feb 14, 2006
  2. Times and responsibilities have changed since then and that is why I offered to trade live with him for a day. I even offered for him to sit in to learn why I trade like I do so he could better understand the rationale. The initial point wasn't to do it for you or any other single person here at ET . . . just marketsurfer.

Surfer was constantly busting my balls for what I beleive and how I trade with no point of reference to back it up so I figured "seeing" and "understanding" what I do would at least give him a foundation to base his point of reference from. For whatever reason he can't or won't come to Florida to watch me trade so the case is closed unless he contacts me with a person he trusts to send in his place. PERIOD!

#32     Feb 14, 2006
  3. I said one . . . and I want a name not a nickname so I know who is showing up at the door that morning. There will be a good group of people there from all over the world so It will be a good cross section of people.

#33     Feb 14, 2006
  4. Hey that is all you had to say in the first place rather then attack someone for bringing up the facts as posted earlier for all to read. If you changed your mind or things changed responsibility wise then that is fine. At least it is a legitamite answer. Although going this new route will now probably not stop others from shooting down the prospects of your claims of 90%+ winners over the long haul but I guess you already knew that. So hopefully someone goes to this seminar and reports back the results.

#34     Feb 14, 2006
  5. benysl

benysl

CLAP CLAP well said well said. That is what the professor logic do on the other forum. A little history on what he say on the other forum.

1) He pick the date himself when he want to post his statement that is back in Dec 2005. He will post statement end of Jan 2006. At the end of Jan he come out with a post saying he have no time to trade and he spend time with family.

2) He say he will start posting weekly statement from 6th Feb instead.

3) Someone challenge him on where is his statement since it is now mid of Feb and nothing from him yet.

4) He start saying he is arranging for a day live trading which is better than statement.

5) Lastly, he twist his word he has never say he is going to post any statement:confused:

I guess soon he will say he never plan on doing any live trading too

He is 1 such person that cannot keep his word

#35     Feb 14, 2006
  6. 1) that isn't what I said but then you don't understand English
    2) yup I said that
    3) I responded to the person after they made the statement that account statements could be doctored. I agreed and stated I would trade live to settle it if it made them feel better.
    4) I don't "arrange" anything. I trade live on a regular basis.
    5) that isn't what I said again but then you don't understand English

You have no idea what I do or how I do it so grow up and slide back under the rock where you came from. I trade "Live" in Singapore everytime I come. Where were you hiding then? Typical internet terrorist. You stand tall where no one can see you. Spineless urchin.

I don't hide. Everyone knows my name. And your "Real" name is?

#36     Feb 14, 2006
  7. benysl

benysl

now everyone can read from the forum what you say

http://info.channelnewsasia.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=18612&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

so what did you say or not say then?

my real name is benysl, I didnt hide anything nor do I need to high anything.

I will be glad to meet up face with face with you when you come to Singapore or Malaysia. But asking me to pay you $3000 or $5000 to see you trade live I am sorry I won't do that to someone who cannot deliver what he has promised.

#37     Feb 14, 2006
  8. I imagine just about any trading method under the sun receives mixed reviews.

Many people seeking a viable trading method want a scheme handed to them on a platter. They skim the material, try and trade it and get burned. To those folks, the method is useless and the teacher a scam artist.

Assuming it is a viable method, others will study it, practice, ask questions and make it work. They scratch their heads and wonder what all the fuss is about.

The statement thing is a total non-event. Even if Prof Logic posts statements showing a six figure trading income, there will be plenty who won't do the work, won't get it, and blow their accounts up.

And we will be right back to mixed reviews.

#38     Feb 14, 2006
  9. benysl

benysl

I agree on this one but if someone make a promise it is only right he fulfill his promise.

by showing his statement it does prove 1 thing and that is professor can trade. Can he teach is another issue here. And Can the student learn is also another issue here.
    But it is clear now that professor can talk but cannot deliver

#39     Feb 14, 2006
  10. traderob

traderob

Evidence of solid trading is the best proof available that a vendor has special knowledge worthy of his high fees. It is why government agencies such as CTFC take a dim view of false claims of profitability.
    On another@forum I spar‚’ed for over a year with one of the vendors there - who had 200 managed accounts and hundreds of people buying his calls. A few months ago the authorities swooped and charged him with fraud: he was a losing trader despite his claims and outrage over my challenge.

#40     Feb 14, 2006